spook182

Senior List
Oct 1, 2004
Bayside
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Just a reminder guys that I am capping the '06 Collingwood games and hosting a quickly put together site to host the torrents on.

To those who are regulars, I apologise for the Geelong game taking a little longer than usual, there was some problems with the audio but that has now been fixed and is ready for your viewing pleasure. (How pleasurable it was too)

For those of you unfamiliar with the site, you can find the link below. All I ask is that once you have downloaded the game, you seed for a week or so just to help me out in getting the games more widely spread, especially to those ex-pats struggling for coverage.

Thanks for the few who are offering feedback and thanks on what I am doing. Just good to be doing something positive as so many others do on here. Enjoy ..

Torrents

Winterstick said:
you need bittorrent
I do but i am 300 mb down in and now nothing after 2 days on 256k and what is it uploading 119 mb
is there an FTP or some other way of direct downloading it

That first part doesnt make to much sense to me, could be the tiredness I dunno. What game were u after and I will make sure there is a seed there for ya!!

I do have bittorrent and it stopped downloading at 300mb, thats after 2 days on 256k adsl but its also uploading 100+ already uploaded, is it uploading to others what i have downloaded
i was downloading bulldogs v pies
I had to stop it and start it to get it going again

Winterstick said:
I do have bittorrent and it stopped downloading at 300mb, thats after 2 days on 256k adsl but its also uploading 100+ already uploaded, is it uploading to others what i have downloaded
i was downloading bulldogs v pies
I had to stop it and start it to get it going again

So it's downloading now and everything's ok??
And yes it will be uploading to others what you have already received!!

Great work spook... I'm only new to these boards and this is the first I've heard of the torrents. I'll definitely jump onboard and help all I can with seeding. I'm a big torrent user so I'm loving this.

EDIT: Which site would you prefer we use? "Site 1" took me to an Error 404 - Not Found page, "Site 2" had no seeders and I'm not familiar with the TorrentValley tracker, so haven't had a look.
I would imagine you'd like us to use your own server (the OptusNet one, "Site 1") but the link doesn't work for me unfortunately.

EDIT#2: The "Site 1" link I was referring to is for the round 10 game, Collingwood vs Brisbane. Previous rounds seem to be hosted fine.

Link updated and now working properly.

Appreciate the help you have on offer HotPies!
Let me know if you plan on downloading earlier games and I will re-seed those games for ya!!

Preferred link, easiest is by far is the Site 1 OptusNet download ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spook182 said:
Link updated and now working properly.

Appreciate the help you have on offer HotPies!
Let me know if you plan on downloading earlier games and I will re-seed those games for ya!!

Preferred link, easiest is by far is the Site 1 OptusNet download ..

Thanks for the info mate.
I had a busy week and didn't get a chance to get on and grab the brissy game, hopefully I can jump onboard with the dee's game though.

Winterstick said:
you need bittorrent
I see that there is BitTorrent for Mac OS X, so is that all that is needed to play torrent files? For the people that have Winblows, is that all you've needed to see the video?

I'm overseas, and I definitely want to see some of these matches. :)

KissStephanie said:
I see that there is BitTorrent for Mac OS X, so is that all that is needed to play torrent files? For the people that have Winblows, is that all you've needed to see the video?

The matches are encoded with the Xvid codec, so providing a Mac can play it (honestly have no idea) you should be laughing.

KissStephanie said:

bittorrent only down loads them, to play them you need q/time with 3ivx plug-in or get vlc player or mplayer osx not windows media player mac
you can also download with acquisition
and i think with the xvid encoding you can play them on some dvd players

hey everyone i got a message from luke aka spook182 on myspace read the message:

Mate, I **** you not I had a system crash, and all my multimedia stuff, pics, audio and video were unrecoverable.

I truly apologise but I can't help you on this one, it would be best to jump onto www.bigfooty.com/forum and pop onto the Collingwood Board .. search for torrents in there and a couple forums should come up .. leave a message saying what happened with my stuff and ask if someone would be able to seed.

Sorry for the inconvenience mate, wish I could help further!!

Luke

i just wanted to ask if anyone could seed for me afl 2006 rd4 collingwood vs essendon if u can let me know when
Nathan

Are they also in Megaupload!

Remove this Banner Ad

CFC 2006 Match Torrents

Remove this Banner Ad

Back