**** off Jose CFL Pets Cotton On get another home game at Pork Barrelled Cheat Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Disgusting, gutless decision from the Corrupt Football League.

Steve Hocking is more sleazy and oily than Carl Williams

No need for the homophobic slur m9

Also I am happy to take a 💩 on one of the seats at the Selwood Stand next time Carlton is forced to pay at that utter toilet bowl of a stadium.

The amount of gifts The CFL and #Vi#vicpolves your country Hick club really needs to be investigated
I’m happy for the AFL to investigate the Cats but the Victoria Police involvement would be icing on the cake. First salary cap rorting and now an extra home game. Next will be another soft draw in 2025 like every other year

I’m happy for the AFL to investigate the Cats but the Victoria Police involvement would be icing on the cake. First salary cap rorting and now an extra home game. Next will be another soft draw in 2025 like every other year
I am going to love the melts we just need a final also to top it off.

The AFL will allow the dickheads to walk Bailey 'cry baby' Smith to the National Draft too

The Victorian Government taking away 4 million from Cancer Funding to help Geelong build a scoreboard at Goomba Stadium was absolutely disgusting.

Just a corrupt, handout taking club.

frog-on-da-sprinkler-frog.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose CFL Pets Cotton On get another home game at Pork Barrelled Cheat Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Back