Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

James Brayshaw made two of the best goals of the weekend seem so unbelievably pedestrian. Managed 3 or 4 words for each, then 10 seconds of dead silence.

Drag him out of the box kicking and screaming, chuck Bennett in there or something. What a shit show.

James Brayshaw made two of the best goals of the weekend seem so unbelievably pedestrian. Managed 3 or 4 words for each, then 10 seconds of dead silence.

Keep in mind they go straight to an ad break on Seven. That is the Fox/Kayo feed that AFL posts on their socials.

Also, how good was JB’s call of Jeremy Cameron’s goal for Triple M. If only Seven let JB and BT show more personality!

Drag him out of the box kicking and screaming, chuck Bennett in there or something. What a shit show.

Watch the last 5minutes of last years GF. I thought we were watching a memorial service rather than a tight finish to a GF. Most of the radio calls shit all over it

I do wish someone, perhaps the guy in green gave BT a hip and shoulder,,Be alert

There was a time where BT was awesone... Sally fitzigibbon could sell me a shed

Lou Richards has been dead a long time
Lou was the pinnacle.

3AW had a great team in the late 80s to mid 90s. Channel 7 had a good run throughout the 90s with Landy and Roberts able to fill exciting calling roles when Bruce and Dennis were absent etc..

Tonight feels so lethargic because it’s special comments people trying to be callers and it doesn’t work.

It’s like they are sitting on a sofa slumped down having a casual conversation about the game.

This is exciting calling!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing screams finals intensity like Luke ‘pause’ Darcy…

FMD

Hey Luke Darcy has personality

aussie rules football sport GIF by Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back