Goo CHAD WINGARD CHAD WINGARD CHAD WINGARD CHAD WINGARD CHAD WINGARD (HAWTHORN'S PROBLEM NOW EDITION)

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah, shit, imagine if he shreds port when they play hawks?

He will, and it will be his best two games for the year.

wow, this thread's spat is up there with the Richmond-Collingwood bollocks that went on after the GF!

yeah, shit, imagine if he shreds port when they play hawks?
Nah, Impey landing one on his chest 45 out on a decent angle and he slots it after the siren to win by a couple will do me. The salt that i could export would set me up for life.

Nah, Impey landing one on his chest 45 out on a decent angle and he slots it after the siren to win by a couple will do me. The salt that i could export would set me up for life.
After receiving the ball from Burgoyne

Bullshit, have you simply forgotten falling from minor premiers to 12th?

You are trying desperately to ignore what my actual point was, but you seem to have a talent for missing the point so I'll let it go. The point was, Dangerfield left Adelaide and won a Brownlow. He did exactly what you thought was hilarious for Port, but it isn't hypothetical rubbish that you put forward, it actually happened.

I don't know why I bother, I could spell it out in single syllable words and you still wouldn't understand.

3 years after he left idiot !!!!

Have I missed where he’s won a flag with Geelong ?
Or how about the prelim he lost to Adelaide ?

As for the Brownlow - I picked that years ago

Last edited:
3 years after he left idiot !!!!

It actually happened rather than being a celebrated hypothetical you idiot.

FFS I'm not sure you could look more like an imbecile if you tried. Give up.

controlled rant not melt. The only melt is port fans over chad dumping them. Fact.
Nah hasn't fired a shot in three years, time for him to move on.

I'm resigned to the fact that he will likely rediscover his best form when Clarkson gives him an ultimatum to pull his shit together.

As far as I see it though he only has himself to blame for not ending his career as a one club player. Millenials... :fullmoonface:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah hasn't fired a shot in three years, time for him to move on.

I'm resigned to the fact that he will likely rediscover his best form when Clarkson gives him an ultimatum to pull his shit together.

As far as I see it though he only has himself to blame for not ending his career as a one club player. Millenials... :fullmoonface:
Pretty sure Kenny shopping him would have helped

Kenny goes shopping for top up FAs one year signalling he is ready for a tilt and then gets rifd of the best players the next year and aims at youf like he needs a rebuild

Make up your mind Kenny

It actually happened rather than being a celebrated hypothetical you idiot.

FFS I'm not sure you could look more like an imbecile if you tried. Give up.

Go home Ronnie
You’re drunk
We played in a GF without him

That ain’t no hypothetical you flog

Go home Ronnie
You’re drunk
We played in a GF without him

That ain’t no hypothetical you flog

He left Adelaide and won a Brownlow.

It's that simple.

FFS do you try to make a concerted effort to make a fool out of yourself?

Pretty sure Kenny shopping him would have helped

Kenny goes shopping for top up FAs one year signalling he is ready for a tilt and then gets rid of the best players the next year and aims at youf like he needs a rebuild
Make up your mind Kenny
"gets rid of the best players the next year"
After a season that was below par given his talent, he received feedback in his exit meeting with Port coach Ken Hinkley and football manager Chris Davies that his mindset at training and general attitude needed to improve.
Although disappointed he had not been made aware of the club's feelings midway through the season he took the information on board and resolved to work on it over summer, expecting to remain with Port Adelaide in 2019.
However his outlook changed when Port Adelaide told his management they were happy for mercurial forward - who was set to become a free agent at the end of 2019 - to explore his options during this year's trade period.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/challenge-attracts-complacent-chad-wingard-20181019-p50aqm.html

Well I hope he pulls his finger out at Hawthorn.

It's that simple.

But he could have stayed at Adelaide and won a Premiership.........

After a season that was below par given his talent, he received feedback in his exit meeting with Port coach Ken Hinkley and football manager Chris Davies that his mindset at training and general attitude needed to improve.
Although disappointed he had not been made aware of the club's feelings midway through the season he took the information on board and resolved to work on it over summer, expecting to remain with Port Adelaide in 2019.
However his outlook changed when Port Adelaide told his management they were happy for mercurial forward - who was set to become a free agent at the end of 2019 - to explore his options during this year's trade period.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/challenge-attracts-complacent-chad-wingard-20181019-p50aqm.html

Hope Kenny pulls his out too

It's that simple.

What do you not understand ?

Dangerfield goes to Geelong
They do nothing

Dangerfield leaves Adelaide
Crows make GF

What exactly is your point - coz you’re not making sense - again.

4 years ago I posted he’d win a Brownlow

Got yourself in a right old mess now haven’t you WonTon ?

The cut and paste King of Yawnworld strikes again

Remove this Banner Ad

Goo CHAD WINGARD CHAD WINGARD CHAD WINGARD CHAD WINGARD CHAD WINGARD (HAWTHORN'S PROBLEM NOW EDITION)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back