Status
Not open for further replies.

bombermick

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2009
Vermont South
AFL Club
Essendon
Who should come in and out. BTW if we can't beat this rabble over here I give up.

In: Fletcher, Gumbleton, Hardingham
I'm struggling with the outs atm. Guys like Monfries and Reimers weren't great against Melbourne but they probably deserve another go. Lonergan was pretty good in the midfield so he probably should stay there to see if he can make the position his own. Colyer showed a bit.

In : Fletch, Gumby
Out : Lonergan, Colyer

I know it's two talls for two smalls but throw Fletch down back, Gumby up forward and we will straighten right up.
Longergan showed a fair bit when he was thrown into the middle so maybe a Dyson could be dropped instead of him.

In : Fletch, Gumby
Out : Lonergan, Colyer

I know it's two talls for two smalls but throw Fletch down back, Gumby up forward and we will straighten right up.
Longergan showed a fair bit when he was thrown into the middle so maybe a Dyson could be dropped instead of him.

In Fletcher, Gumbleton, Atkinson

Out Stanton, Dyson, Lonergan

I'm a Stanton fan, he is down on confidence and getting smashed by taggers. I would give him a few more weeks to regain form, otherwise a week at Bendigo might be what the doctor ordered.

I think it's time to play some kids. Hardingham, marigiliani, Quinn, crameri, over a couple of weeks, interject some of these for a look. Then we can weigh up
thier futures and at least have a look at them.

Ins Gumby and Fletch

Outs Dyson and Welsh- he is really struggling and Im glad we didnt give him 3 years, I know that the club would argue he is a leader but he hasnt lead us to a win since he got back so that arguement is null and void.

Lonergan would have been out at half time but really gave us something in the guts in the second half.

Out: Welsh (not good enough), Dempsey (discipline was poor again), Bellchambers (don't really want to but...), Reimers (kickless)

In: Hardingham, Fletcher, Hille, Atkinson

B: McVeigh, Fletcher, Hardingham
HB: Atkinson, Hooker, Stanton
C: Winderlich, Hocking, Dyson
HF: Monfries, Hurley, Davey
F: Jetta, Neagle, Ryder
R: Hille, Watson, Lonergan
Int: Zaharakis, Lovett-Murray, Colyer, Howlett
Emerg: T., Slattery, Gumbleton, Welsh

Hi guys, sorry for the intrusion. Where's Houli at? I liked the look of him when he first came on the scene, but he seems to have evaporated. Is he over his injuries or does Knights just not like him for some reason?

If he's playing in the 2's, how's he performing there?

Hi guys, sorry for the intrusion. Where's Houli at? I liked the look of him when he first came on the scene, but he seems to have evaporated. Is he over his injuries or does Knights just not like him for some reason?

Plays good 1 week and awful the next.

Tradebait.

I don't think Hille will be right this week Pazza. I would like both Hardingham and Atkinson in this week, but who for? Dyson will go and perhaps Dempsey. I think Colyer should get another crack as well as Howlett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a Stanton fan, he is down on confidence and getting smashed by taggers. I would give him a few more weeks to regain form, otherwise a week at Bendigo might be what the doctor ordered.

I think it's time to play some kids. Hardingham, marigiliani, Quinn, crameri, over a couple of weeks, interject some of these for a look. Then we can weigh up
thier futures and at least have a look at them.

Our midfield group should be looking to help Stanton out as much as possible, there aren't any screens laid on taggers and Stants doesn't have a large burst speed which doesn't help.
Stanton is down on confidence but the team should really be helping him through this one. He should stay in the side.

Been very solid in the 2's over the past 5 weeks. Should never have been dropped when he came in and should have been in the team over the last few weeks. Knights I think does not rate him. He will be an incredibly good player- too bad it will not be at Essendon.

OUT: Welsh (8 possies - should not keep getting games just coz he's VC), Bellchambers (9 possies - minimal impact), Reimers (needs more time at Bendigo - disappointing this year), Dempsey (very undisciplined)

IN: Fletch, Melksham, Atkinson, Hardingham

Hardingham Fletch Hocking
Atkinson Hooker Dyson
Stanton Watson Colyer
Monfries Hurley Davey
Zaka Neagle Lonergan

Ryder NLM Winders

Jetta Howlett Melksham McVeigh

I think we need more talls in our forward line so:

Ins: Gumbleton (maybe), Fletcher

If Gumbleton was going to come back in Neagle would have to come out but I think he played very well and will be hard to replace. Fletcher is a definite return to fill in the gaps in our defence. Also the likes of Melksham may return for Colyer.

Ins Gumby and Fletch

Outs Dyson and Welsh- he is really struggling and Im glad we didnt give him 3 years, I know that the club would argue he is a leader but he hasnt lead us to a win since he got back so that arguement is null and void.

Lonergan would have been out at half time but really gave us something in the guts in the second half
Yes this! Im not saying his Judd or Gablett but they played him in his most suited position and you know what. He actually did well. HELLO MATTHEW KNIGHTS. HINT TO PLAY HOULI AND MYERS IN THE MIDFIELD
Anyway.
INS: Fletch, Gumby
Out: Dyson (omitted) and Dempsey (omitted, definetly a fan of his but his lack of close checking was obvious against melb)
Wanted to say Stanton but is too important. Hopefully the boys help him shake the tag this week and he comes back into form

Anyone dumb enough to suggest we drop Welsh after he's actually played well the last few weeks has absolutely no f-ing idea about football. None.

2824685.jpg

In: Fletcher, Atkinson
Out: Lovett-Murray, Stanton

Xzibit+sad.jpg

Anyone dumb enough to suggest we drop Welsh after he's actually played well the last few weeks has absolutely no f-ing idea about football. None.

In: Fletcher, Atkinson
Out: Lovett-Murray, Stanton

Why lovett-murray? I admit i had not been a fan on previous weeks form but thought he had a good game yesterday, what didnt you like about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back