Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 18 vs. Carlton, MCG Sunday 18/07 @ 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are facts until somebody can provide better evidence. All you do is create greenhouse gases with pointless posts.
Lmao, what kind of evidence can be brought to a discussion led with an opinion such as " Players play better in front of bigger crowds, they like it and they bring their best. That is a fact"? There's nothing to be done to bring such a discussion back to actual facts.

If we lose this shit tommorow.. imma purchase a fluro AFL umpire's shirt and a whistle and walk around blowing my whistle at folk at Aldi Woolworth's and Coles and that.. pfewwww pfewwww 1.5 metres.. pfewwww pfewwww 1.5 metres.. until I get my head kicked in..

I have absolutely.. without a shadow of a doubt.. had it man.. I can't do this shit no more. I'm done man.

Lmao, what kind of evidence can be brought to a discussion led with an opinion such as " Players play better in front of bigger crowds, they like it and they bring their best. That is a fact"? There's nothing to be done to bring such a discussion back to actual facts.
Anecdotal evidence not opinion, if you shouting someone down it’s good to give a reason…rather than no it’s not. We aren’t in grade 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players play better in front of bigger crowds, they like it and they bring their best. That is a fact, our crowd numbers are up there even up until 2019 and despite our lack of success.

Furthermore Collingwood is front and centre with the media, advertising and marketing and again despite our lack of success. This is due to two reasons, a large Collingwood fan base and the fact opposition supporters love to see us lose.

Third we have the largest fan base.

These are facts so unless you have any of your own then push on.

Hmmmm, I don’t have a dog in the discussion but seems pretty much opinion to me. I mean layers play better in crowds? Some do, some don’t. As an example, I’d have thought Neon Leon a player that loved a crowd, but then you look at his GF performances. Largest fan base? Only true measure of that is members and we’ve slip down the pecking order.

Hmmmm, I don’t have a dog in the discussion but seems pretty much opinion to me. I mean layers play better in crowds? Some do, some don’t. As an example, I’d have thought Neon Leon a player that loved a crowd, but then you look at his GF performances. Largest fan base? Only true measure of that is members and we’ve slip down the pecking order.
You are making my point, they play so much better that they eclipse a player of the Leon Davis caliber.

Largest fan base? The only true measure of that is media attention. We have more than any club. Therefore we are the biggest and the greatest. This is all fact.

or you can believe a dim witted fool like Lica…no integrity in the man.

I hope that we lose a couple of players from the selected side to covid isolation and Sier gets a call up.
Might be time to change your username mate.
How about - TheSizzlingSier or MySweetSier or TheForgottenSier

Just a few ideas, I’m sure you can come up with something better.

Surely an avatar change too? Here’s a good one:
1626552267896.jpeg

View attachment 1180094
YesSierIcanBoogie

View attachment 1180094
ASwappedSier
$ierfor$ale

$$$$$$SignsSier
$$$$$$$inSier'sSites

1626563448584.png

Last edited:

View attachment 1180094
There was a young man named Brayden
With talent he was naturally laden
Denied the chance to show his tools
Make the critics, appear the fools
Sadly his season was suddenly a fade-n

Game Day thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back