Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. WCE (R17, Fri 12/07 8:10pm OS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully a few of the VFL boys can put their hand up and get a chance.

Not making any team predictions yet, a few on shaky footing though

Really no-one to bring in, but Cox is an absolute liability at this point. We cannot persist with him anymore.

Out: Cox
In: Anyone else
Yeah, I think it’s beyond the point of worrying that we have no key position depth. I’d just drop him and go small, even though that will play into the Eagles’ hands... you just can’t keep playing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was seriously some of the worst performances from blokes we ALL HAVE PRAISED
Sier= no efdect
Sidey= no effect
COX! WE WILL NOT WIN A PREMIERSHIP WITH THIS MAN
I thought Thomas actually played fine,
Degoey has to be mid for the rest of the year he had more meaningful shots as a mid than he did all year as a forward
Elliot was CERY rusty weather that’s his conditioning or he just had a shocker idk
There were so many blokes across the field that just DO NOT DO ENOUGH
Treloar has to be the most overrated player in the league I can’t remember a time he won us a game or significantly changed the course of the result jeez if rather Adams turnovers AT LEAST HE COMITS TO A CONTEST
there is no ace up the sleeve for this team when you have Aish Quaynor a first gamer and brown in your best
Credit due to Maynard, he was so solid, the only man that listened to Bucks during the week, was our best by a mile.
We are in teouble
That can’t be understated

FINALLY the media have turned from "Collingwood are the benchmark" to "oh, actually Collingwood suck" - which is what we've all been saying for this whole year almost.

So, now that the world is against us and we will start coming in as under dogs, we may actually do something. It's unlikely, but hey - it's possible. Out of the next 5 we could reasonably lose all 5. And we'll go in as underdogs to 3.

So, I guess we'll see what happens. If we can't respond when the season is shot and there's little pressure left (because both media and fan base have started to agree that we're just not a good side), the. We are REALLY in strife.

FINALLY the media have turned from "Collingwood are the benchmark" to "oh, actually Collingwood suck" - which is what we've all been saying for this whole year almost.

So, now that the world is against us and we will start coming in as under dogs, we may actually do something. It's unlikely, but hey - it's possible. Out of the next 5 we could reasonably lose all 5. And we'll go in as underdogs to 3.

So, I guess we'll see what happens. If we can't respond when the season is shot and there's little pressure left (because both media and fan base have started to agree that we're just not a good side), the. We are REALLY in strife.

At our best we are just a Good Ordinary Side

Know I won't be watching, was thinking a couple of weeks back about getting tickets to this game......................... Boy that'd be as smart as silk hitting the post there.

We just lost a game when the opposition only had 4 goals at 3/4 time. I am struggling to move on from last night and am dreading the thought of next weekend.

Out: Daicos, Sier, Mayne
In: Adams, Noble, Howe

Daicos was really ordinary last night in the contest and then also with his disposal. I don't think he works anywhere near hard enough either.

Adams has been out 9 weeks, surely they guy is ready now?

When you look at our team, only really Treloar, Crisp and maybe Maynard can break the lines. We have too many slowish midfielders/smalls. Aish, Mayne, Philips, Pendles, Sidey, Daicos, Scharenberg, even Thomas seems to have lost a step or two. Add slow Mihocek and Cox and we are being found out for pressure and spread.

Dunno about Noble, but pace and clean line breaking is what we need.

As bad as we are playing, 14 wins could possibly be enough for 4th spot. It looks extremely unlikely, but if we can get a few players back and find a semblance of form, we might be able to get there.

Out: Mayne, Cox...
IN: Noble, Tohill
Wilson is an emergency.

Noble adds speed and skill...
Tohill can't do any worse than Cox.
Wilson emergency knocking on the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back