Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. WCE (R17, Fri 12/07 8:10pm OS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did he? Obviously didn’t play a blinder as I didn’t notice him but then again he wasn’t alone in that. I’ve wiped the horror of last week’s game from my memory :oops::drunk:

Took a huge contested mark. Don't know how you missed it

I’m ok with resting Shaz even after last week’s performance if he’s a bit niggly. The travel and a hard deck of Optus oval doing him less favours than someone that’s more fit and no injuries (coming back from three recos).

Any chance Noble plays a Stephenson role up forward? Looks like he can kick goals too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Natanui is running around, isn't he?

Bizarre reason.

Maybe it's not his knees they're worried about, injury wise, because it's not knees players are having trouble with over there...

Might also have a bit to do with him not being quick/mobile enough (or play tall enough to) go with Allen (even though they're the same height) and Cripps has him covered for leg speed and endurance?

I’m ok with resting Shaz even after last week’s performance if he’s a bit niggly. The travel and a hard deck of Optus oval doing him less favours than someone that’s more fit and no injuries (coming back from three recos).

Any chance Noble plays a Stephenson role up forward? Looks like he can kick goals too

Plays like a better kicking Treloar.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back