Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. WCE (R17, Fri 12/07 8:10pm OS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocker and Wills would be the other chances if the Pig and JT haven't come up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he? Obviously didn’t play a blinder as I didn’t notice him but then again he wasn’t alone in that. I’ve wiped the horror of last week’s game from my memory :oops::drunk:
I thought he was one of the only who played well lol But maybe you forgot because the game was terrible. Hah
Also, he did wear long sleeves.

I think this game requires a decision on a strategy first before selection.

Option 1: chaos ball I50 to nullify McGovern worked a treat for Port.
Therefore we need to go small and mobile which puts Cox at risk. And speed needed may open the door for Noble.

Option 2: Rely on last years game plan knowing Moore and Roughead are huge inclusion to assist in containing their talls - therefore no change down back unless Howe is available.

Option 3: Option 1 plus Manic emphasis on controlling the their mids and the clearances - need to bring in Greenwood in a tagging role - Sier stays, Adams in if a available,
or if not add Wills.
Big bodies to bash and crash as NM did to us.
When we played Port it was a woeful day weatherwise - the sky fell out and we played like shit that day. Since then we have learnt how to handle the wet. The weather at the weekend is going to be fine and sunny so not sure that style of play will be of benefit. Anyway no doubt you will come in with a plan, however IMO you should just play to your strengths, and then may the best team win🤔?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back