Changes this week

Remove this Banner Ad

White for Jamar, imo our worst loss of the year 34 points against a team 2 spots ahead of us we could of gotten of the bottom with a win but at the very elast a competitive performance. Hopefully green's hammy was only 1 week (fingers crossed).

Bartram out and McDonald in.
Bell tackled well and I thought his disposal was better than it has been this season. Bell was looking like a star of the future until he got hit by Johnson. Hopefully he can get back to that same form.

I like Bell as a player, and as such I feel he should be given more time in the senior side. I know a lot of people feel his disposal and decision making could be enhanced somewhat, but he is worth persisting with. A lot of his issues relate to the mental side of the game, not the physical side. I would suggest more experience will help him develop greatly.

I'm probably going to piss some people off with this, but I'd be happy for Wonaeamirri to have a rest this week. He's looked a bit slow in recent weeks and opposition clubs have appeared to have found him out. Give him a week or 2 in the reserves and get his confidence up. Yze can come straight in for him, and to be honest, I'd like him to play out the year for al he's given to the club. Agree with Bartram for Junior too. Looked somewhat overwhelmed yesterday, maybe needs a reminder that his spot isn't guaranteed. Bell wasn't the reason we lost yesterday and from what I saw looked like one of the more composed defenders on the day. White in as well. I know Jamar was ok yesterday, but surely Jeff has got the message now and knows what he must show at top level.

Out: jamar, Wonaeamirri, Bartram
In: White, Yze McDonald

bit harsh on jamar.
played his best game for the club.
i think he was second or third best ranked on the ground by champion data, and melbourne's best player.

My care factor as to which players get a game has almost reached an all time low.

But list management must be very important in these last 6 rounds so we have to decide on White, Carroll and McDonald futures, so they should get a game before the end of the year, maybe PJ can have a rest, it would open up the forward line for Juice and let Jamar continue to show if he is up to it. Then Holland and Yze could be in line for a farewell show. The odd mystery illness for blokes who have had a long season like Bruce, Jones and Bate, and a few games to get a bit of confidence for Meesen, Bode and Petterd wouldn't hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a realistic chance of White returning this week..?
He adds experience to your mob and when he is up and running he is one of the best ruckman going around without a doubt.

I'm probably going to piss some people off with this, but I'd be happy for Wonaeamirri to have a rest this week. He's looked a bit slow in recent weeks and opposition clubs have appeared to have found him out. Give him a week or 2 in the reserves and get his confidence up.

No he hasn't. Ball doesn't come into the 50, he doesn't get the ball. It's that simple.

Yze can come straight in for him, and to be honest, I'd like him to play out the year for al he's given to the club.

Agree with this, I still think Yze has what it takes to play at the highest level and could continue next year but it seems I'm the only person.

Agree with Bartram for Junior too. Looked somewhat overwhelmed yesterday, maybe needs a reminder that his spot isn't guaranteed.

Can agree with this aswell, Bartram hasn't been good.

Bell wasn't the reason we lost yesterday and from what I saw looked like one of the more composed defenders on the day.

Composed isn't tackling high every time he gets near the player with the ball, he was shocking no way around that.

White in as well. I know Jamar was ok yesterday, but surely Jeff has got the message now and knows what he must show at top level.

Jamar was good but I do agree White needs to come back in.

Jamar would have to be our worst player to play 50 games since Nicholson and I can't believe we persist with him

This week out- JAMAR, BATRAM, BELL
In- WHITE, MCDONALD, YZE

In fairness to Jamar, he does give his all each week, and whilst he may not be the most talented player on the list, he has some solid attributes. In saying that, I agree that White needs to return to the side this week. By this time, he should have got the message that he isn't one of the first names on the team sheet each week, and hopefully he will play with a renewed vigor as a result.

In fairness to Jamar, he does give his all each week, and whilst he may not be the most talented player on the list, he has some solid attributes. In saying that, I agree that White needs to return to the side this week. By this time, he should have got the message that he isn't one of the first names on the team sheet each week, and hopefully he will play with a renewed vigor as a result.

Jamar is a trier and does give his all every week, however i still think he isn't good enough. Its AFL football not junior football, it doesn't matter how hard he tries if he's not good enough (which I dont think he is) then he shouldnt be playing

love to see some of the more experienced heads come in this week as I see it as a very winable game. we usually step up and have a good contest with north along with the fact they strangely do not play as well against lowly placed sides.
look for the roos to run over the top of us however as they played in melb last friday and we played in perth on sunday. that could be good reason for a few fresh faces in the side...

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back