Prediction Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are moving Jackson down back we aren't winning this game, disrupting the structure of the team that badly to play on Hayden McLean, I just can't see how that will help us win against Sydney.

What we need is for Sydney to let us get a ten goal lead due to a total clearance dominance, have our tall forwards kick five each, then at half time - when we expect Sydney will come out breathing fire, we play our competitive tall guys in defense and just instruct them to not get beaten.

Park the bus and laugh if Draper kicks four.

Treacy starting on the wing every bounce and floating back, Freddy belting up to cover his opponent.

I think people forget how good Hughes can be defensively. It's his slow decision making with ball in hand that's terrible.

Would be a good selection this week against the Swans but in general terms Hughes is too dour. We need Worner/Wagner for their drive out of defence.

It's more planning than personnel at this stage. We've played small back before and done particularly well.

Good thing is we're not going to be totally predictable, but they will be and Longmire will have to counter on the run.

We also won last year in Sydney and lost at home. So we can take some confidence into the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Jackson to take ten marks, kick five goals all from set shots

Got to win in the middle at that Cricket Ground.
Kicking to the forward line is a deadset kick at goal. 2 kicks to the big sticks
Not sure I said it here before, but, I believe we can more than hold our own at clearances , at bouncedowns and toss ups around the ground.But to me the worry is that the likes of Gulden, Heeney and Worner get to run riot down the middle of the ground coming out of defence.To me that is where they do most damage.
But I give us a chance if we bring our A game..

Voss is a weird player to take as an emergency imo.

The inception is if he’s covering for an injured tall and even then wouldn’t you take either Hughes or Erasmus (the other two emergencies) over just in case. I always find the balance of the team isn’t impacted as much by bringing in a small for a tall than vice versa.

Voss is a weird player to take as an emergency imo.

The inception is if he’s covering for an injured tall and even then wouldn’t you take either Hughes or Erasmus (the other two emergencies) over just in case. I always find the balance of the team isn’t impacted as much by bringing in a small for a tall than vice versa.
We could test out Jackson's unicorness if a small came out.

Nervous Jaime Camil GIF by CBS

Draper and Davies lining up on Sydney’s forwards before the first bounce ^^^

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back