Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

i'm quite keen for daniher to come in with the defensive matchup on s.johnson in mind. daniher for lovett-murray seems a reasonable change.

i think they would only bring in one "underdone" player - either of mcveigh or skipworth with skippy more likely given he's played more footy this year.

I don't want Daniher to come back against Geelong. He isn't quick enough to play on S.J. I would want Slattery to have the first crack.

Daniher replacing NLM woudl have nothing to do with SJ. he is a utliity like NLM and I think that is the appeal.

Reckon should just be
Outs: NLM
Ins: Daniher.

If Winderlich or Dempsey don't come up - then probably Myers - Skipworth would be the other option me thinks.

McVeigh, Reimers, Laycock and Prismall have missed huge chunks of the season - they need time to get their fitness base right as will Welsh.

Fletch is the only guy on the list who needs sweet f'all match fitness/touch to play - he is just a super-freak.

Knights on essendonfc.com.au:

Mark McVeigh will definitely come into the 22 this week. It is great for Mark who hasn’t been able to play much football this year. It has been frustrating for him because he loves the Bombers and he loves to play football so it is going to be great to have one of our leaders back in the team against a very mature side in Geelong.

Tomorrow we have to make a decision between Hayden Skipworth, David Myers, Jay Nash and Scott Lucas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back