Preview Changes vs. Suns - Rd 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our win streak against the suns probs over this week, But time to look back because why not

Round 5 2014 Melbourne Defeated by Gold Coast
Then
Round 1 2015 Melbourne Defeated Gold Coast (That was kinda exciting)
Round 7 2016 Gold Coast Defeated By Melbourne (Scoring 160 points would be cool right now)
Round 19 2016 Melbourne Defeated Gold Coast (Shitty scrappy win after Lynch missed After the Siren)
Round 10 2017 Melbourne Defeated Gold Coast (Jones and jeffy steps up, make a comeback in Alice. RIP that goal umpire)
Round 8 2018 Gold Coast Defeated by Melbourne (One of twice played at the Gabba. Record amount of wasted inside 50's)
Round 20 2018 Melbourne Defeated Gold Coast (Fun first half, missed chance to win by 100)
Round 8 2019 Gold Coast Defeated by Melbourne (Marty Hore and Tmac fumbling into a post give us a scrappy win)
Round 6 2020 Melbourne Defeated Gold Coast (Probably remember more about the Rankine debut from the commentators)
Round 20 2021 Gold Coast Defeated by Melbourne (Covid Forced them to Melbourne despite their home game and they got smashed)
Round 2 2022 Gold Coast Defeated by Melbourne (Eh nothing special, kozzy got a good goal i think)
Round 8 2023 Gold Coast Defeated by Melbourne (They probably should have won)

I mean, at least he said May won't be playing. But ugh, you just know they won't play Jefferson now.

Its good to know that if Max does his knee in the final two rounds we will still have culture when hes missing next year.

Out: Soyman, Oliver, Billings, Salem, Fritsch. Gawn
In: AMW, K Brown, Jefferson, Sestan, Verrall

For the next two games.

And I would give Oliver a game with the Glen Alvie seconds (for the next 5 years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back