Channel 7 news to break huge AFL story

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who cares? The problem isn't with the players it is with the system. Haven't any of you clowns ripped a few lines or had a pill. It is everyday life for people who party up and mix with sexy fashion orientated women, that you guys all dream about...

Who cares what they do, seriously. The only regret I have is now the media will bag Hawthorn for all of eternity...

Unfortunately for the Hawks, some skank looking for an easy buck has dobbed you in.

What a #$%&

hahaha this is the worst reporting ever
chick is trying to make some money
"i was walking down the street and saw some papers in the gutter... and picked them up"
"she tried to return the documents.. but she couldn't as this gate... was locked"
hahahahahahahaha

Does anyone know why this wasn't revealed on the footy show?

Oh yeah, because it is actual news, and not something that just takes pot shots at other networks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Channel 10 Sports News Breaking News At Hawthorn

2 senior players hmmm- smith,vanders,dixon,crawf are the senior players that spring to mind.

Can't think of many people who idolise "Vanders" ;)

When she said the name it was beeped out, it sounded really long, like Richaaaarddd Vaaaandennnnbergggg.
:rolleyes:

Look at all the sanctamoniuos Victorians doing a 180 degree backflip now its a Vic club in the spotlight. TYPICAL !!!
Can we expect the Vic media to go into overdrive and absolutely "pound" the club for at least 4 months like they did with the Eagles and Cousins. Come on Caro I"d expect at least 20 Hawk bashing articles from you at least !!!
Actually i would expect the punishment to be worse than what WC copped. I mean at least they "outed" a star player and forced him into rehab. This club has tried to hide their drug users !!! Typical hypocritical Victorians....:thumbsdown:

Where is that mod phillhawk saying Cousins and Kerr should have been suspended for a year so they can think about what they have done? How does he feel now? Haha. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back