Channel 7 news to break huge AFL story

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares, recreational drugs are all around us, why should professional sport be any different?

Frankly - as long as its not statistically proven to be performance enhancing, I really don't care if footballers want to screw up their lives down the track.

Regardless of the team lets just concentrate on the football, and not worry about trival personal stuff that really has little to do with the actual football ON THE FIELD.

Who cares, recreational drugs are all around us, why should professional sport be any different?

Frankly - as long as its not statistically proven to be performance enhancing, I really don't care if footballers want to screw up their lives down the track.

Regardless of the team lets just concentrate on the football, and not worry about trival personal stuff that really has little to do with the actual football ON THE FIELD.

The only recreational drugs that are LEGAL are alcohol and toba##o.
The rest are ILLEGAL .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the feeling this will be a ridiculous let down, really vague, no names, mentioned, probably not even the club etc etc

True hey. Unless it was us then they would have announced it straight away and Caro would have already been pointing fingers and giving Akker the keys to the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back