Channel 7 news to break huge AFL story

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone frame, bold and sticky this post please... Regardless of the club this is a disgrace. And that ugly $%^& who sold it to Channel Seven should be sent to jail because clearly she got her hands on the document somehow didn't she? Think about it, I doubt very much there was anything in the gutter other than her morals when she paid for this information.

Ok I understand its your club and all, but the moral high ground doesnt suit you.

If it wasnt your club would you post this?

Ok I understand its your club and all, but the moral high ground doesnt suit you.

If it wasnt your club would you post this?

PC I sat there for night fighting with Goldensky and Deadly Akuret over the Cousins issue. I passionately defended those guys ... I despise this testing of illicit drugs, despise it. Even cops aren't tested it is a joke. They are young kids growing up, and paid for their bodies not their brains.

On a rough calculation there are about 200 deleted posts. the difference between BF and the media is that posting on BF is open to everyone and mods can only delete after the post is made. Media can censure their employees. Mods are not employees of BF they are posters who volunteer to do the job.

Fair enough. How many keystrokes does it take to delete a whole thread? Not my business and I know mods do this for "love not money". I just find all the warnings to not name a player as a bit odd when there is now an injunction also prohibiting the naming of the club !
I'm posting this not to "protect" my club. Everyone on here knows who they are. I'm more concerned for implications for BigFooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 is a disgrace. Gutter journalism at its best. So if people turn off footy as a result they lose ratings and the money they paid for the rights goes down the drain. Good work.

I can assure you that 7 will lose the rights next time, the AFL will make sure of it.

Too true, Seven should have helped the AFL to cover it all up.

Fair enough. How many keystrokes does it take to delete a whole thread? Not my business and I know mods do this for "love not money". I just find all the warnings to not name a player as a bit odd when there is now an injunction also prohibiting the naming of the club !
I'm posting this not to "protect" my club. Everyone on here knows who they are. I'm more concerned for implications for BigFooty.

it's easy to delete a thread - problem is - another one will replace it.

I suggest you move on

It's a bit difficult when ch7 already spilt the beans on which club was involved.

They have a zillion threads to go through and try and control right now.

Nah - i want to see if my 1000 posts by midnight prediction will come true.

Clearly Seven would have known the documents were 'private' medical records. To then pay for them is a criminal act in my mind. What if you or I were caught paying for someones medical records.

We would go to jail.

were they private medical records, or just notes the doctor wrote? not sure if it makes a difference but i also find it hard to believe they were lying in the gutter..

It's a bit difficult when ch7 already spilt the beans on which club was involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back