Channel 7 spoil broadcast by giving away result

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 7 are an absolute disgrace. You put up a media black out, no bigfooty, news, don't read messages etc. Doesn't matter, you don't even have to change then channel to have the result ruined.

Not the first time it's happened either. Happened earlier in the year with replays of the Australian open.

7 are a joke, not looking forward to the next five years with these morons.

Don't sook about it go out there and "GET FOXTEL" problem solved.

Not everyone can afford it, mate.
I know a single mother with 3 kids who has to pay rent while sending the 3 kids to school who is able to afford it.

What's your excuse?

And those kids are skinny!
2 are well built, I don't really have much to deal with the younger one so I don't know what she's like.
But their dog is fine.

Foxtel is exspensive and there are alot of people who simply can not afford it, when it comes down to feeding my family or having cable tv, the family comes first

I know a single mother with 3 kids who has to pay rent while sending the 3 kids to school who is able to afford it.

What's your excuse?

I categorically refuse to give Rupert Murdoch any money. Im also ideologically opposed in general to paying to watch TV with ads on it. Given the brainless crap they screen, they should be paying ME to watch!

I categorically refuse to give Rupert Murdoch any money. Im also ideologically opposed in general to paying to watch TV with ads on it. Given the brainless crap they screen, they should be paying ME to watch!

I always laugh at that type of comment, if that was even remotely true Foxtel would have gone out of business 10 years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be looked at as a positive that they gave the result away. They make the game that hard to follow with pointless, poorly timed replays, shots of the crowd and the coaches looking stressed that it's probably easier to just get the result than put up with watching it.

The foxtel solution doesn't help with the shite camera work and production either...

Their coverage used to be fantastic. Bruce used to be passionate and knowledgeable, but now we have to listen to Bruce and B.T share their in-jokes. And now this ... :rolleyes:

No we used to think the coverage was fantastic, but that was before we knew any better. We've now seen what the competition can offer and seven has been exposed as producing a second rate product, if we look back retrospectively it was most probably always second rate.

Something something Carbon Tax. Go to your window and yell "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore".

Sad.

No we used to think the coverage was fantastic, but that was before we knew any better. We've now seen what the competition can offer and seven has been exposed as producing a second rate product, if we look back retrospectively it was most probably always second rate.

No, sandy Roberts, drew morphett etc were always vastly superior to the appalling BT and his non stop "comedy"

What's your excuse?

Well that sounds like a single mother who needs to sort out her priorities. What a ridiculous waste of money. I bet she claims her centrelink allowance too right?

Don't sook about it go out there and "GET FOXTEL" problem solved.

Live in rental property, and the strata won't allow me to put an aerial up. Also, slow internet options so can't do the Xbox or tbox thing. Gone through all the options and foxtel told me I couldn't get it.

Foxtel isn't available to everyone mate. Think of different circumstance before you jump to assumptions.

What's your excuse?

My boss who earns comfortably into the 6 figures (i earn 6 figures and he earns plenty more), owns his house and has a million $ share portfolio says he can't afford it. I understand when people question it because it's a 'choice' for most of australian society. We are overall quite wealthy. Most people on internet forums arent flat broke.

how exciting it must have been to see some deluded geriatric old twat who believes in an invisible man in the sky

the sooner religion is ridiculed, ignored and then eliminated , the better

Most people would prefer to see footage of anyone getting off a plane than the rubbish your team serves up.

Agree with your general sentiment though: the sooner Melbourne is ridiculed, ignored and then eliminated , the better.

You voted to take us over in 1996. Don't look for sympathy here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 7 spoil broadcast by giving away result

Remove this Banner Ad

Back