• Paul Chapman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lenny Hayes (ST Kilda supporter)

• Lenny Hayes

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Chapman if you already have a good team. he really tops of geelong, wins hard ball, breaks tackles and kicks goals. Top 5 in the AFL this year.

Hayes if you're building from scratch, his bullocking work in the center for stkilda is invaluable. just doesnt have the class that chapman does.

i'd take Chapman.

But you don't have a good team :p

Chapman has become really elite in the last two years, while Hayes has just been a champion player without killing it week in week out with class.

I'm happy with Chapper but Hayes is my favourite footballer outside the Cats, have immense respect for the guy

I'd pick Hayes, he could play at any club and still be an absolute gun. He is the epitome of tough inside midfielder, he gives his all each week and his leadership quality is clear to see from the outside so can only imagine the effect he has in house.

Chapman is a superstar though and is probably having a better season. I think he benefits from the team he is in, I don't mean that he plays above himself by any means or is only good in a good team but think sometimes teams can't pay him the attention he requires due to the vast talent in the side and as a player as good as him does he carves it up weekly - though that is the case with a lot of top teams.

I'd pick Hayes, he could play at any club and still be an absolute gun. He is the epitome of tough inside midfielder, he gives his all each week and his leadership quality is clear to see from the outside so can only imagine the effect he has in house.

Chapman is a superstar though and is probably having a better season. I think he benefits from the team he is in, I don't mean that he plays above himself by any means or is only good in a good team but think sometimes teams can't pay him the attention he requires due to the vast talent in the side and as a player as good as him does he carves it up weekly - though that is the case with a lot of top teams.
Disagree strongly.

Chapman is a big game player, in fact he often performs at his best when the most pressure is on.

Nor is it true he has only hit his strides recently, he has been a good player with brilliant patches for quite a while, but it has been injury/fitness not Geelong's form which has been his barometer.

But you don't have a good team :p

Chapman has become really elite in the last two years, while Hayes has just been a champion player without killing it week in week out with class.

Chapman became elite in '06, more or less as a lone hand when Geelong finished 10th or so. He just gets far more recognition now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chapman V Hayes

Back