News Charlie Dixon - Traded to . . . ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While this wouldn't surprise me given the relationship he has with Hart and Hinkley, why do you say this?

Besides all the media talk which has been saying this but now also c42yourdoor has stated Dixon wants to go to port despite more money on the table from bris. I'm not sure if you are familiar with this poster but has given reliable Mail quite a few times now and is pretty well trusted across the bigfooty community with his information. Feel free to ask others though and they will give you their opinion on his reliability.

It is good news for port that he has interest in us despite brassie having more money on the table. Will be interesting to see what happens as I'm nervous about a talented player who has trouble staying on the park. I think port and gcs both know where he is at and what they are getting. I think there is smart people around both clubs and port will find a deal that suits port without pissing gc off.

Word is the lions offered $600k. Port are offering below that but he wants port. So your numbers are off by a big margin.

Also I imagine the contract would be loaded with at least some clauses regarding games played so that we cannot be too burnt if he can't get on the park in future years.

So port will not be over paying for Dixon based on people's idea of a big contract.

I imagine port and gcs will try to nut out a deal that involves no one getting shafted so they can move on in good faith in the future.

And that is all it is, just words, know one on this forum knows
  • What he's been offered ($$$ of contract length)
  • What club he prefers
Your making statements as if they were facts, they aren't

And that is all it is, just words, know one on this forum knows
  • What he's been offered ($$$ of contract length)
  • What club he prefers
Your making statements as if they were facts, they aren't

No I mentioned a poster here who has always reliably Informed us has told us. I have also given his user name here if you want to ask around and verify how reliable he is.

No I mentioned a poster here who has always reliably Informed us has told us. I have also given his user name here if you want to ask around and verify how reliable he is.

YOU stated in YOUR post "that he wants Port" you mentioned another poster in a subsequent post to help give some credence to your statement and you have been called on it, just as you have been on the Drafting board on Charlie by multiple posters

YOU stated in YOUR post "that he wants Port" you mentioned another poster in a subsequent post to help give some credence to your statement and you have been called on it, just as you have been on the Drafting board on Charlie by multiple posters

Seriously dude.

A poster has said on the d and t board , and on ports board what I have passed on to you.

This poster is reliable. If you doubt that ask around. I'm not sure what you are flipping out about.

Could be some future draft picks come into calculations?

Really can't see Port's second rounder getting it done. We haven't been bent over before and I can't see us being bent over on this one.

No even with dixons injuries into account , of which I'm probably the most vocal minority about issuing caution with , I still see ports 2nd round pick for Dixon not being something that port throws up. Port will likely want to make gc happier then that.

Seriously dude.

A poster has said on the d and t board , and on ports board what I have passed on to you.

This poster is reliable. If you doubt that ask around. I'm not sure what you are flipping out about.

Not flipping out I just don't like 3rd hand information being posted as if it was fact on our board. So I called you out on it.

No even with dixons injuries into account , of which I'm probably the most vocal minority about issuing caution with , I still see ports 2nd round pick for Dixon not being something that port throws up. Port will likely want to make gc happier then that.

You have repeatedly stated it should be pick 7 for Dixon AND pick 19

Guess what, that wont make us happy

If he chooses to sign elsewhere on a bigger deal, I'd be happy with a top 10 pick in return. If he goes, he goes. Anything extra would be a bonus. **** it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word is the lions offered $600k. Port are offering below that but he wants port. .

Besides all the media talk which has been saying this but now also c42yourdoor has stated Dixon wants to go to port despite more money on the table from bris. I'm not sure if you are familiar with this poster but has given reliable Mail quite a few times now and is pretty well trusted across the bigfooty community with his information. Feel free to ask others though and they will give you their opinion on his reliability.

Seriously dude.

Not flipping out I just don't like 3rd hand information being posted as if it was fact on our board. So I called you out on it.

You are just being argumentative.

I've been entirely upfront all along. Call me out on what?

Word is the lions offered $600k. Port are offering below that but he wants port. So your numbers are off by a big margin.

I will try to post it slower this time, llooookkk aaattt tthhheee bbboolllddd

it is a statement, made by YOU, is has NO basis in fact.

I'd suggest we trade Tape and Gorringe w/ Dixon, but it might devalue Port's offer of their first round pick to their third :p

Wines and Hartlett want to come to the Suns, a poster told so it must be a fact. ;):D

I will post it on the Port page as that would be totally appropriate and not shit stirring at all.................would it

Wines and Hartlett want to come to the Suns, a poster told so it must be a fact. ;):D

I will post it on the Port page as that would be totally appropriate and not shit stirring at all.................would it

You are seriously troubled. I've been pretty patient and polite with you. I've stated where that came from. If you doubt c42yourdoor go ask around on this site. People will tell you. I've used concise sentences , and you choose to ignore them and just select words out because you lost your temper and want to have an argument.

what Ive said about Dixon, and what you say about hartlett and wines are obviously different and to compare you making crap on the spot , to me talking about a player who has been speculated to come to port as he hasn't re-signed , and has been linked to port by the media and now been linked by a trusted poster here on bigfooty and I gave you his name so you don't have to take my word for it you can ask him yourself or ask here at bigfooty and they will tell you , shows you are blindly ignoring common sense.

I'm sure you're aware there are certain posters on these boards who's track record is a cut above.

I'd suggest we trade Tape and Gorringe w/ Dixon, but it might devalue Port's offer of their first round pick to their third :p

If that's what it takes lets deal.

Dixon and Tape for our third rounder ... done. :)

You are seriously troubled. I've been pretty patient and polite with you. I've stated where that came from. If you doubt c42yourdoor go ask around on this site. People will tell you. I've used concise sentences , and you choose to ignore them and just select words out because you lost your temper and want to have an argument.

what Ive said about Dixon, and what you say about hartlett and wines are obviously different and to compare you making crap on the spot , to me talking about a player who has been speculated to come to port as he hasn't re-signed , and has been linked to port by the media and now been linked by a trusted poster here on bigfooty and I gave you his name so you don't have to take my word for it you can ask him yourself or ask here at bigfooty and they will tell you , shows you are blindly ignoring common sense.

It also shows that you don't have the ability to conceded when you are wrong. YOU made the statement, it has nothing to do with c42yourdoor and his or her accuracy as a poster, I have no issue with them as they have not come onto our board posting rumours as if it was fact.

It also shows that you don't have the ability to conceded when you are wrong. YOU made the statement, it has nothing to do with c42yourdoor and his or her accuracy as a poster, I have no issue with them as they have not come onto our board posting rumours as if it was fact.

You are just looking silly now. What have I said that is wrong? I've hardly said anything inflammatory for you to get so upset. I was pretty clear about what was said. Are you this touchy about everything? Take a look around this place , heaps of people post crap , I've simply tried to have a discussion here and at every turn you try to take some backdoor entry to what I've posted and go in roundabouts. We are discussing Dixon going to port and I bring up that word is that he is keen on port despite more money on offer from the lions and you act like I've insulted you or something.

What I brought up was entirely relevant, it was hardly presented in a manner that was inflammatory to anyone. Tell me what am I conceding I am wrong about?

You are just looking silly now. What have I said that is wrong? I've hardly said anything inflammatory for you to get so upset. I was pretty clear about what was said. Are you this touchy about everything? Take a look around this place , heaps of people post crap , I've simply tried to have a discussion here and at every turn you try to take some backdoor entry to what I've posted and go in roundabouts. We are discussing Dixon going to port and I bring up that word is that he is keen on port despite more money on offer from the lions and you act like I've insulted you or something.

What I brought up was entirely relevant, it was hardly presented in a manner that was inflammatory to anyone. Tell me what am I conceding I am wrong about?

I accept your apology

No back doors, I have made 1 simple point repeatedly, YOU made a comment on our board, it was opinion stated as if it is fact, just own it and we can all move on.

Also I imagine the contract would be loaded with at least some clauses regarding games played so that we cannot be too burnt if he can't get on the park in future years.

So port will not be over paying for Dixon based on people's idea of a big contract.

I imagine port and gcs will try to nut out a deal that involves no one getting shafted so they can move on in good faith in the future.

If Port are offering less than 600k he wont be going , only reason Dicko will leave is for a bumper deal , long term contract , just cannot see him leaving to a club that is in a similar situation as us for similar coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back