Chase the Ace - Aus Open 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm pretty sure they hate the promo but inherited it from WH with a big following so almost forced to continue it, just decided to gradually dwindle it to nothing.
Exactly.

Sad but true and it use to be an awesome promo. :(

William Hill completely miscalculated how much the original chase the ace would cost them. They’d basically exceeded the budget they’d planned for the tournament after the first day.

Was known in the industry as one of the great stuff ups, but in reality that promo would’ve generated a significant portion of the client list that helped them to convince beteasy to pay such massive overs for them. Either way was a glorious time to be an punter or arber.

Last year and the year before the Odds were the same but i remember heaps more people getting the $5 and $10 spins. This year i do not know of anyone who has got those amounts and even the $2 spin seems to be as rare as the $10!

Beteasy just looking after their corporate shareholders in order to not lose to much money and they seem to dwindle the event down more and more every year. I reckon the real chance of getting a Spin of anything more than $1 is more like 0.02% not even 1%. That odds statement explaining what your chances are etc has not changed for years and is a direct copy and paste from previous years.

This year they have been the stingiest ever the tight arse campaigners.

I got $5 and $10 once each, and I think someone else in this thread got $10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chase the Ace - Aus Open 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back