Chase the Ace - Aus Open 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else been having a go at the Ladbrokes offer matching 3+ leg same multi winnings up to $100?

The odds are pretty horrible when you multi and they limit the markets you can utilise but considering the $100 matched it is not a bad promo

Not sure why so many are writing him off, yes he's unlikely to win but people are speaking as if it would be the greatest upset ever. If his body is okay I think he's good for a set at least and beyond that if his serve is on he'll get Rafa to a tie-breaker or two and anything can happen there.

As FilthyBlinder points out take away the clay and Kyrgios has a positive record, he's done it before no reason he can't at least make a match of it.

I am not giving Nick any chance.

IF he wins good on him but he is already not mentally on because he has not got the court he wants....

He is a mental midget and a waste of talent sadly. He will never win a grand slam IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So have beteasy cracked the shits after the fed escape? Nothing up for tomorrow yet
id say so.
I rekon they have been hammered. Every single favourite except maybe bar 1 has come through.
was fun while it lasted. got about $200 in bonus bets myself, ill take it considering I didn't get more than $1 on any game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Chase the Ace - Aus Open 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back