Chase the Ace - Aus Open 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Fritz is sensational value at $2.15 tomorrow against old man Kevin Anderson who was taken to 5 sets by a qualifier last match and nearly got rolled.

Fritz likes Aces to and the 6ft 4 American is getting my $20 and Chase the Ace opportunity! He had 17 Aces in a walkover straight sets win in Rd 1.

Kyrgios against Simon the only safe bet for tomorrow?

Fritz for me and i just spun $1 so taking it and running!

Fritz is also seeded and the much better player than Anderson IMO.

Odds seem upside down for some reason but anyway

ohh are you guys cashing out if only 50c?
Depends on how confident i am of the bloke i bet on is going to win! If they are expected to win in a canter barring a MAJOR upset i let it ride as i know i am above a 95% chance to get my outlay back. If i have done it in a very even match and spun the 50c i contemplate cashing out for sure.

Got 50c for Wawrinka and $1 each on Kyrgios and Fritz. Hopefully Kyrgios can serve big tomorrow, felt like Sonego got a racquet to everything yesterday which cost Nick a few aces.
As soon as Roanic wins and i collect on him outlay wise i am taking Nick as well.

Th
Fritz for me and i just spun $1 so taking it and running!

Fritz is also seeded and the much better player than Anderson IMO.

Odds seem upside down for some reason but anyway
Depends on how confident i am of the bloke i bet on is going to win! If they are expected to win in a canter barring a MAJOR upset i let it ride as i know i am above a 95% chance to get my outlay back. If i have done it in a very even match and spun the 50c i contemplate cashing out for sure.
does it let you spin the wheel again if you cash out and bet again?

Roanic salutes in an easy 3 set win and goes at 19 Aces , would of loved a 4th set for more Aces but oh well and he was a 50c spin.

Just spun the super Brat Nick Krygios and got another $1 and better than the usual 50c crap spin!

Th

does it let you spin the wheel again if you cash out and bet again?
Nope it use to a few years ago!

They shut that down quick and i mentioned it to Paris earlier today!

Remember also when you could cash the bet in for a few bucks less and then place it again on the same bloke and it gave you another spin of the wheel?!!

Gee that was awesome and it lasted about 4 days or so before they shut it down! I once had over 10 tries of cashing the bet out on Karlovic one year and then just settled for the $2 as 5 or 10 just never came up! From memory he still hammered down over 40 Aces and won!

The glory days of Chase the Ace and some on here were close to 1k in bonus bets around this time and i had close to $500 in mine when this happened.

That was when it was William Hill though who first came up with Chase the Ace before Bet Easy took them over and gee that was a sad day as WH use to be the best online bookie in Oz by a loooooooonnnnnnnnggggg way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes still waiting
Same and Bet Easy seems to be struggling as I cannot even access my pending or settled bets currently. It keeps saying Error when accessing my pending and settled Bets.

Can we bring back William Hill please. :(

I got $1 for Kyrgios and Fritz and 50c for Wawrinka.

Do you guys arb all these bonus bets?

I arb about half of the bonus bets I collect at $50+ for 70-80% cash back, the other half & anything under that go towards Saturday racing or the odd long term/shot bet on the Brownlow or Cox Plate (thanks Paris!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chase the Ace - Aus Open 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back