Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoops. I was going to say how nice it is to see you back, and if resuming your SK duties was like riding a bike?
Would have been fun to be the Chess Hater again :p

But no, I am but a simple

Game Blanco GIF

She was very keen to defend P4L without discussion. I reckon you could be on to something.

por_please_ya please ya Chipmunk
Where did I defend Pie? I'm curious lol. I had my vote on Nothing, then switched to Cadsky after his weird play, I didn't mind Pie either, just went the other way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you just hate it when you put in an order to buy some shares, and then the order seems to have vanished the next day, so you put it in again, and then realise that for one of the times you were logged into the wrong account, so you have ended up buying twice as many as you wanted?

Me too.

Don't you just hate it when you put in an order to buy some shares, and then the order seems to have vanished the next day, so you put it in again, and then realise that for one of the times you were logged into the wrong account, so you have ended up buying twice as many as you wanted?

Me too.
Umm! No! My issues are more like… do I buy the second bar of chocolate today or just the one!!

Me too.
So you ordered the amulet and it vanished, then you realised you have two amulets because you have 2 bigfooty accounts. Got it.

So you ordered the amulet and it vanished, then you realised you have two amulets because you have 2 bigfooty accounts. Got it.
No, unfortunately I have 2 separate problems today...

Too many shares, not enough amulets.

What? I can order an amulet??

drive thru GIF

One amulet please and a side of fries 👍🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back