Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes:

3 - ZergMinion - have to award it to the winner, two wins in a row now and pretty much led the last couple of days
2 - MC Bad Genius - very unfortunate not to win from going solo very early on, loved the thoughts in the PM
1 - dank420_ - well played by the flogs and pretty much all his reads were correct

Slightly disappointing by village at the end there, there needs to be more discussion of scenarios when you get to endgame.

Apologies for being unexpectedly busy which meant I wasn’t as involved in the chess banter as I could have been, but I hope everyone enjoyed the game!

Votes:

3 - ZergMinion - have to award it to the winner, two wins in a row now and pretty much led the last couple of days
2 - MC Bad Genius - very unfortunate not to win from going solo very early on, loved the thoughts in the PM
1 - dank420_ - well played by the flogs and pretty much all his reads were correct

Slightly disappointing by village at the end there, there needs to be more discussion of scenarios when you get to endgame.

Apologies for being unexpectedly busy which meant I wasn’t as involved in the chess banter as I could have been, but I hope everyone enjoyed the game!
Dead PM please bro

Not going to play again, sorry I let the village down because I wasn't paying attention to end game win cons etc. Evil found it easy to hide behind someone like that :'(

As discussed, you were lost regardless, so it didn’t cost village the win 😊

I didn't deserve to be at the end I did **** all lol 😂

Congrats ZergMinion , considering you outed yourself, we still couldn't get rid of you ;) nicely played.
Done more than me, I just voted (and going by some, voted for the wrong people). It’s hard to play when you’re just a villager.

I reckon even the villagers should get a PM. As I said, it’s hard to play if you’re not in a specific PM
It’s not hard, you need to get involved, ask questions even just blatantly call people out. People think the villager is a pointless role but it’s great for causing chaos and getting info. Yes you might sacrifice yourself but that might allow for a role to be revealed.

I reckon even the villagers should get a PM. As I said, it’s hard to play if you’re not in a specific PM
Then you’d know all the bad roles instantly making the entire premise pointless.

Being a villager gives you the most freedom. You can put your neck on the line knowing you can cop some heat. And if you get some reactions by way of accusing people in the thread, you’ll have other people chip in and help form a consensus. A village that is paying attention and actually probing other players makes it really hard for evil to win. It used to be near impossible for evil factions to win but lately they’re taking advantage of everyone being quiet.
Just don’t be afraid to accuse people. That’s the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back