Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (DAY 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

A few people haven't really said anything, and that includes Nothing, which seems rather apt.

I'm not taking the BFew bait - seems dodgy. MP clearly intimidated unless he's great at pretending.

Chipmunk

Probably worth lynching a villager for the true seer to know what they are...
Successfully lynching a villager at this early stage of the game is nearly ALWAYS a waste of a lynch (from the villages perspective), unless it's a sacrifice as part of a same day multi-lynch of evils.

Successfully lynching a villager at this early stage of the game is nearly ALWAYS a waste of a lynch (from the villages perspective), unless it's a sacrifice as part of a same day multi-lynch of evils.
I disagree

A few people haven't really said anything, and that includes Nothing, which seems rather apt.

I'm not taking the BFew bait - seems dodgy. MP clearly intimidated unless he's great at pretending.

Chipmunk
Season 4 Flirting GIF by The Simpsons

Lynching me will help me achieve my wincon so go for it.

Also, I quite like the way a Sicilian's defence can be misinterpreted. Sometimes they are just talking vigorously.

Porps please Chipmunk
Mr Jester, please accept my humblest apologies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black Queen's Bishop (Blackmailer) – The Blackmailer can pick 1 person each night who must follow his orders on how to post for the following day, including who to vote for. They cannot make someone vote for themselves or cause the player to not put in a vote. This can be as creative as the Black Queen's Bishop wants however cannot dictate individual posts. For example they can be blackmailed to have every post end in a rhyme but not to say "X is part of the King's Soldiers" in every post. If the blackmailer does indicate a particular post type it must be chess related. The intent of the blackmail is not to try and modkill the recipient and as long as the recipient puts in some effort I will allow it. Any mention of the blackmail by the receiver until the end of the Day Phase and they will be mod killed.

So the blackmailer cant make the target tell us a persons role
That is how i read the above role.

So if MP_ is being blackmailed he should not be able to post this. So him posting about JMOO must not part of the Blackmail and is his actual Seer result. But of course there is a real and fake White Bishop

So even if MP_ is seer then he could be wrong

Hmmm so confusing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back