Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pie 4 Life please Chipmunk.

I think figuring out if dogs105 is true and fake seer early on is mightily good for village.

I can confirm that Cadsky does not have the amulet. I reckon the vig can…wait…the flogs can kill him over night.

If a flog wants to out their hand up I’ll send them the amulet otherwise I’ll palm off to dogs before deadline.

I think figuring out if dogs105 is true and fake seer early on is mightily good for village.

I can confirm that Cadsky does not have the amulet. I reckon the vig can…wait…the flogs can kill him over night.

If a flog wants to out their hand up I’ll send them the amulet otherwise I’ll palm off to dogs before deadline.
I’ll take it if you can send it express post in the next 45 mins 😉

I would highly recommend the flogs DO NOT waste their kill on me tonight. It is only N2 after all. Plenty of time to use it on a more obvious target.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally my first vote
Jennifer Aniston No GIF

its either your cat pic Avatar or because you support Collingwood. You know these victorians they all hate cats and pies

Does anyone have an umpire Avatar? After the weekend, I need to release some frustration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back