Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (DAY 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna back up the seer. Jmoo Wan please Chipmunk
the naked gun facepalm GIF

hey MP_ - do you like the following black male entertainers?
Denzel Washington
Samuel Jackson
Eddie Murphy
You are so mean to chess and its players

I hate it when day 1 drifts, when we could be finding out useful stuff.

Can we please lynch P4L, so I can find out if I'm real seer or fake? Fake would be a good result, so real one can stay hidden.

Are you the Blackmailer P4L?

I hate it when day 1 drifts, when we could be finding out useful stuff.

Can we please lynch P4L, so I can find out if I'm real seer or fake? Fake would be a good result, so real one can stay hidden.

Are you the Blackmailer P4L?
Put it this way, if I was, there’s no way my pal ZergMinion wouldn’t be copping it 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning all

The king is dead! Long live the queen !

So bad night for our white puces . Looking at the reveals, it is hard to know so early who is a liar and who is honest

I’ll await to see if anyone else has evidence and I will vote later

Since chipmunk is not playing and to honour the tradition I will place my vote on player number 4. thewizardmelon please Chipmunk
I've got a bone to pick with thewizardmelon too.
Show us the color of your melons to prove your innocence thewizardmelon

The black humour in here this morning must be stopped Chipmunk.

Can confirm there's no way Pie would be able to resist and I have not been blackmailed.
Remember that time you died the night I was gonna do it to you in a game and I was outed, the blackmail was gonna be you having to post “Maynard was blocked” every post. Never been so shattered for you to die lol. Though that intimidation for the picture PM game was even better where someone had to post that the four of us (outed or dead) were the true picture PM gods or some shit 😂

Remember that time you died the night I was gonna do it to you in a game and I was outed, the blackmail was gonna be you having to post “Maynard was blocked” every post. Never been so shattered for you to die lol. Though that intimidation for the picture PM game was even better where someone had to post that the four of us (outed or dead) were the true picture PM gods or some shit 😂
So are you claiming anything?

8viuwx.jpg

Just a villager again. Yeah can’t prove it, but hoping we can find out something about early lynch votes that might give us more.
Probably worth lynching a villager for the true seer to know what they are...

Probably worth lynching a villager for the true seer to know what they are...
Probably if there’s no better option. It’s what Gralin would want as vig. Obviously showed my worth as villager last game so would prefer to be able to do that again but it you’ve gotta go, you’ve gotta go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back