CHFL U18 Teams in 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

why do u always have to be so nosey miller we dont want u in central highlands so go bak to the bfl superhero

yea miller y did ya leave us anyway is it because that year ya played with us ya didnt get best and fairest lol and you were in such a 'Shit league' remember i thought if its that shit ya and your so good ya woulda got best and fairest for the league to maybe you are

why do u always have to be so nosey miller we dont want u in central highlands so go bak to the bfl superhero

yea miller y did ya leave us anyway is it because that year ya played with us ya didnt get best and fairest lol and you were in such a 'Shit league' remember i thought if its that shit ya and your so good ya woulda got best and fairest for the league to maybe you are just an average joe

yeah he must be an average joe if hes on the rebels list, oh and bombers boy i'm sure you's are gunna get up this week against the towners, maybe another 82 point loss??

yea miller y did ya leave us anyway is it because that year ya played with us ya didnt get best and fairest lol and you were in such a 'Shit league' remember i thought if its that shit ya and your so good ya woulda got best and fairest for the league to maybe you are just an average joe
because there is alot better clubs than buninyoung, and mate why would i leave it if i thought i should of won b&f that was my first year of football mate, where u come in ur first yr? 10th haha, so maybe ur below and average joe mate, did u ever think bout tat? and did u think how shit of a club ur playin at? is tat why u left mt clear so u could actaully get a game?

because there is alot better clubs than buninyoung, and mate why would i leave it if i thought i should of won b&f that was my first year of football mate, where u come in ur first yr? 10th haha, so maybe ur below and average joe mate, did u ever think bout tat? and did u think how shit of a club ur playin at? is tat why u left mt clear so u could actaully get a game?

yea and you've moved to an absoloute killer club in redan havent u i would love to see them compete with teams such as east point.. i think u better havfe a look at the club u play for before havin a crack at any other club... and if u are such a glory seeker that u are too good to play for a team such as bunningyong cos they arent the best then i reckon that might be sayin somethin about ureself

because there is alot better clubs than buninyoung, and mate why would i leave it if i thought i should of won b&f that was my first year of football mate, where u come in ur first yr? 10th haha, so maybe ur below and average joe mate, did u ever think bout tat? and did u think how shit of a club ur playin at? is tat why u left mt clear so u could actaully get a game?[/quo

well it wouldnt surprise me if ya thought ya shoulda got b and f ya that arrogant i wouldnt put it past ya. in my first year buddy we didnt have b and f cose it was under 12s you tosser. m8 the club your at if full of shit c**** look at ya middle ya have carl rivett in it thats a joke in itself and you have to play ruck thats even more of a joke and matt leonard gets a game lol. yea maybe i am at an average club but at least our under 18s coach isnt an alcoholic and a total tosser.

because there is alot better clubs than buninyoung, and mate why would i leave it if i thought i should of won b&f that was my first year of football mate, where u come in ur first yr? 10th haha, so maybe ur below and average joe mate, did u ever think bout tat? and did u think how shit of a club ur playin at? is tat why u left mt clear so u could actaully get a game?[/quo

well it wouldnt surprise me if ya thought ya shoulda got b and f ya that arrogant i wouldnt put it past ya. in my first year buddy we didnt have b and f cose it was under 12s you tosser. m8 the club your at if full of shit c**** look at ya middle ya have carl rivett in it thats a joke in itself and you have to play ruck thats even more of a joke and matt leonard gets a game lol. yea maybe i am at an average club but at least our under 18s coach isnt an alcoholic and a total tosser.
aha yeh sure mate considering rivet made interleage nd the squad for the east west game! nd i dnt play ruck mate, we actually have a ruckman, whos urs? tim mitchell hahaha, geez mate u seem to no redan quite well i bet ud love to show ur face around there mate!

aha yeh sure mate considering rivet made interleage nd the squad for the east west game! nd i dnt play ruck mate, we actually have a ruckman, whos urs? tim mitchell hahaha, geez mate u seem to no redan quite well i bet ud love to show ur face around there mate!

alrite if chfl is so shit y did kenny get asked to try out for that east west game to? yea m8 tim would kill you in ruck any day and give him a go he has only played 7 games of footy in his life

yeah heard learmonths oval is very average.
gives clunes and learmonth a slight chane to make finals i guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah heard learmonths oval is very average.
gives clunes and learmonth a slight chane to make finals i guess

i suppose u could say that, but beaufort playin springbank and ballan in the next 3 rounds and clunes up against gordon this week, Beaufort will get % so would not think they will go out

tips for this round? here are mine
Buninyong vs Waubra 50 - 60 points just to strong.
Hepburn vs Bungaree
Creswick vs Learmonth 35 -40 will want the points more
Beaufort vs Springbank 60 plus. Will need the percentage
Clunes vs Gordon 10 points. Gordon have the better forwards.
Ballan vs Dayelsford 60 plus. Pretty obvious
Newlyn vs Dunnstown around 35 40 points. Newlyn will challenge but Dunntowns class should get them over

Buninyong vs Waubra 60 points Waubra good early
Hepburn vs Bungaree
Creswick vs Learmonth 60 points creswick hav turned to trash
Beaufort vs Springbank 80 points will cruise thru
Clunes vs Gordon 2 points Clunes need this one Gordon don't
Ballan vs Dayelsford Daylesford to get one more win on the board
Newlyn vs Dunnstown 40 points Dunnstown will grind thru this one

Buninyong Vs Waubra 3 goals in a tight match
Hepburn Vs Bungaree an upset on the cards by 15 pts
Beaufort Vs Springbank 15+ goals with 4 out
Creswick Vs Learmonth 7 goals
Clunes Vs Gordon 20-30 pts
Ballan Vs Daylesford 8 or 9 goals
Newlyn Vs Dunnstown 6 goals

i wdnt say bungaree are favourites this week. sure we think we can win it but i wd call hepburn as favourites. home ground advantage, a few bungaree injuries, the loss afterthe siren in round 2 as well as toby hughes not playing last time a betting man would say hepburn. should be a great game tho seen as how much we've improved since round 2 and im sure its the same story out at the burra. if margins against other teams are anythin to go by this game is very tight

The ground is a very sad sight!!!:( But the condition of the oval is not an excuse as both teams had to play in it. Learmonth are a running team also, they simply played better on the day, give credit were its due hey digitiser:cool:

Beaufort people might be able to answer a question i have also........
Why is it that 6 players from beaufort were named in the U15 side for the first 5/6 rounds, but those same players are now named in the U18 side only??????
Are they so good they have stepped up or was there some cheating going on?????:confused:
Considering they beat Learmonths U15s with these rumoured overaged players, shouldnt they forfeit any points???

Anyone know the truth to this? I can name the players if you like.............

well name the players ......

Remove this Banner Ad

CHFL U18 Teams in 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Back