CHFL U18 Teams in 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

The ground is a very sad sight!!!:( But the condition of the oval is not an excuse as both teams had to play in it. Learmonth are a running team also, they simply played better on the day, give credit were its due hey digitiser:cool:

Beaufort people might be able to answer a question i have also........
Why is it that 6 players from beaufort were named in the U15 side for the first 5/6 rounds, but those same players are now named in the U18 side only??????
Are they so good they have stepped up or was there some cheating going on?????:confused:
Considering they beat Learmonths U15s with these rumoured overaged players, shouldnt they forfeit any points???

Anyone know the truth to this? I can name the players if you like.............

ahaha names please..... i think i know the players u mean and i can assure u there is no cheating... check their dates of birth if u must.

i dunno wat u think "DrWho" but beaufort is not a cheating club, we have a two man bench and the players from the u/15s do Genuinely deserve a game, do u really think we'd waste our players legs wen the u/15s are no hope to make finals, if the were to old they'd b in 18s and only 18s

yer shows u who the real teams r

buddy wat are you talking about i dont think you know much about central highlands. i dont play for bungaree and i rackon i have the most respect for them as a team in the central highlands as opposition i think most people in chfl would have heaps of respect for them they have one two premierships in a row and because they loose one game ya sledging them ya cant go around doing that

we switched off at 3 quarter time
credit to hepburn because they played a good running game and got it up to carmen as quickly as possible
umpiring was shit from both sides

full credit to hepburn. they were the better side on the day and we deserved the belting we got. they played the ground better and were first to the ball 95% of the time. we are a long way off being good enough to beat them at this stage.
i dunno what the hepburn players think maybe you can help me here knighta but i would say that the umpiring was a disgrace and grossly in hepburns way
the boys are going to have to work amazingly hard to get back in contention for this flag and are really looking forward to playing them on a neutral ground with ballarat umpires so there will be no excuses

full credit to hepburn. they were the better side on the day and we deserved the belting we got. they played the ground better and were first to the ball 95% of the time. we are a long way off being good enough to beat them at this stage.
i dunno what the hepburn players think maybe you can help me here knighta but i would say that the umpiring was a disgrace and grossly in hepburns way
the boys are going to have to work amazingly hard to get back in contention for this flag and are really looking forward to playing them on a neutral ground with ballarat umpires so there will be no excuses

Im a Daylesford man and I thought u guys were much better than Hepburn, I think Bunga will still win the flag but every hepburn player i have spoken to seem to think that hepburn will win it very very easily, Hope Bunga beat them in the GF.

Ok fair enough, there are alot of rumours floating around, and not just coming from learmonth either.
But i had a look at the teams listed in round one and compared it to round 8 of the local record.
I noticed that Joel Turner, Ben Hayes, Lachlan Murray (and 3 other names i cant pick off the top of my head) were named in the U15s side round 1......... then U18s side round 8 onwards. And you have to admit that your sides performance the other week was a huge comparison to round 1??? Yea?

No doubt it is a mistake of the printing or some other like error.
Interested in your response....:eek:

Had to be a typo Ben Hayes i no is in his last year, joel turner and lachlan murray def did not play in 15s because i played them first round.......no cheating going on mate

I am not being smart or nething, but that was the day after ski camp. About 10 of our players had got like 15 hors sleep for the 3 days and were all a bit sore from that, i'd say bunga are going to have to work very hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

both have some great players but i think both sides, especially gordon lack depth. beaufort have good players in hayes and whelan but wont quite cut it. they may prove me wrong tho as gordon have been in pretty good form of late but this week should see where they are at.

both have some great players but i think both sides, especially gordon lack depth. beaufort have good players in hayes and whelan but wont quite cut it. they may prove me wrong tho as gordon have been in pretty good form of late but this week should see where they are at.

There is more depth in beaufort then wat it seems, dunno bout gordon, and yeah it will hope beaufort come out on top :D

oh yeh definatly. even tho i am good mates with quite a few of the gordon boys theres a few scumbags out there too so i hope beaufort get up. ive got quite a bit of respect for you boys altho have t say i didnt appreciate digitisers comment on us the other day

oh yeh definatly. even tho i am good mates with quite a few of the gordon boys theres a few scumbags out there too so i hope beaufort get up. ive got quite a bit of respect for you boys altho have t say i didnt appreciate digitisers comment on us the other day

yeah well i think he did it just to get a rise out of people ahha, i think bunga will still win gf, i think its good u boys did loose 1 to put a bit of perspective on it, and to make use better prepared then use just thinkin ya gonna win it.....just my thoughts..

interested in who bunga and hepburn thought they're most challanging teams were??? apart from themselves?????

No1 will go with us on a good day, but on the bad days we've had we nearly got done by newlyn. But apart from that i'd say beaufort:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: gud fast side

No1 will go with us on a good day, but on the bad days we've had we nearly got done by newlyn. But apart from that i'd say beaufort:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: gud fast side

yer hope to c ya's in the finals sometime, b a good match taken to the next level, lets just hope ur havin a bad day then...

tips for this week boys???

Bunninyong V Bungaree 10 goals
Learmonth v Hepburn 8 goals
Springbank v Creswick 5 goals
Gordon V Beaufrot 3 goals
Ballan v Clunes 8 goals
Daylesford v Newlyn narrowly
Dunnstown v Waubra 8-10 goals

although it pains me to say this i honestly think hepburn will win the flag this yr, and more likely than not next yr as well! which is only guna make the arrogent barsteds even more inlove with themselves!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back