CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so your sayin you have a better midfield than hepburn?

we will have a pretty solid mid this week mate
ill show ya and the changes
R: D. MAHAR & B.BEE
Rover C. TRIGG & T. NOBLE
R/ROVER L. WARD & J. TREVENAN
CENTRE J.BEE(NEW) & S. MORTON

pretty flexable..
can throw brad adams in there..

we will have a pretty solid mid this week mate
ill show ya and the changes
R: D. MAHAR & B.BEE
Rover C. TRIGG & T. NOBLE
R/ROVER L. WARD & J. TREVENAN
CENTRE J.BEE(NEW) & S. MORTON

pretty flexable..
can throw brad adams in there..
mate that midfeild is nothing to boast about

lol mate i dont care.
what is your name ?
you willin to dish it out unidentified
so why dont ya give out ya name
well i dont think uve given ure name out so why should i. altho uve made it pretty obvious by including ureself in all these countdowns like what the league votes might look like if the website awarded the votes and ure constant bagging of james mason.

yer cos who eva u are ur prob shit mate
bee is a ruck man that kicks anyother rukmans ass
and the rest of the midfeild will show up ever team we play from now on
least im not shy or scared 2 say who i am cos ill show ya up mate and thats not being cocky its the truth

least im not shy or scared 2 say who i am cos ill show ya up mate and thats not being cocky its the truth
i thought loveforafl played for hepburn??? doesnt brendon bee play for bunga

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive seen him play and thats no joke. hes good but i dunno if hes going to be the jesus of bungaree like ure making out. he didnt even play in the g f last year with a mysterious injury

with ya comment before i was doin that league votin for the interest for everyone and if ya had a look was like last in the ones i put down, ive had two good games where i think i polled well mate i think thats fair enough.

and he didnt play the granny cause he had to do state running on the last trainin session night and the coach pete horbury is pretty strict and gave him the arse, i think his pace will be very good out in this league

haha did you just say bredan bee was the leagues best ruckman?? mate your an absolute deadshit...
try tom miller, a grammer boared who has joined waubra from the colac seniors.

did i mention he has represented vic country twice?

haha did you just say bredan bee was the leagues best ruckman?? mate your an absolute deadshit...
try tom miller, a grammer boared who has joined waubra from the colac seniors.

did i mention he has represented vic country twice?

Brendan Bee is a good player and deserves to be talked about a little bit, a long with James Mason after all they bothe are outstanding players but probably nothing compared to Doug Halliday from Waubra he hasnt played all year because he got kicked in the back of the knee by a flogga and has tore something in it

Brendan Bee is a good player and deserves to be talked about a little bit, a long with James Mason after all they bothe are outstanding players but probably nothing compared to Doug Halliday from Waubra he hasnt played all year because he got kicked in the back of the knee by a flogga and has tore something in it
he was a massive loss for us this year... sh!t he was good..!!!

what are u talking about.. bunga will smash waubra.. they have the best midfield and ruck in the league remember...
i dunno i like the Waubra midfield of
Ruck- Tom Miller- a behometh of a person with skills to match.
Mids B.Dowler- very good mid. smokey for league b and f. just got to teach him how to kick a drop punt
T.Dalton- speaks for himself. a magician on the football field. has an endless bag of tricks
Sam from Warracknabeel- Rate this fella very highly. Goes in hard and gets his own ball
D.Conaughton- the bulldog of Waubras midfield. hard at it

Should be a good match up with bunga. close game maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back