CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think newlyn have crashed a bit ?
beat gordon by jus 4
copped a beltin by ballan
then lost to dunnstown?

take nothin away from dunnstown on a good win..
but i think waubra should win by nearly 100
No Newlyn have always been crap they just got teams at a good time, now that the seasons got started a bit and players are coming back they are just a lower end of the ladder team

yer well warba wont have the skills around the ground
and i dont think there midfield will stand up enough
how do u possibly know they dont have skills. beside i reckon waubra have the most even team in the comp. decent players on the bench and no duds. just a pity that sam hannon was a touch too old to play this year. playing well in the ressies tho and is being talked about as a future captain

yer ya's will were reali small side but we have good run
so we should beta ya wit the run
yeh.. i dont doubt u have a good running side.. we are tall but we can also run the ball with the likes of bryce dowler, jock liadlaw, tim dalton, sam morcombe, dermot conoughtion, nick hynes, oliver yorstoun. these are all runners for us. so we have a heap of talls and a heap of runners..
but when we are playing terrible anyone can beat us..

i think dunnstown just have a good midfield, with the like of jason leonard, aaron mullane and dom cartledge but not much else where on the ground

yeh.. i dont doubt u have a good running side.. we are tall but we can also run the ball with the likes of bryce dowler, jock liadlaw, tim dalton, sam morcombe, dermot conoughtion, nick hynes, oliver yorstoun. these are all runners for us. so we have a heap of talls and a heap of runners..

yer well iv been having a shit year
and our team has not playd all game yet we play half the game good half shit as

good call there donald but i think this would apply to most teams this year. i suppose bungaree would have beaten hepburn especially with their trademark running game:rolleyes: but just had a bad day n lost by 60

yer ya's will were reali small side but we have good run
so we should beta ya wit the run
should but wont... ive see both teams play this year and waubra's best is alot better than bunga's....and waubra has a lot of tall targets up forward such as that hobson kid.. when he takes a mark the ball is just about set in concrete

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back