CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh he is a great player... no doubt.. good mates with him..
the top 6 this year should be a really great one.. i think one of the best in a while.. cant wait for them..
good win by bunga.. i didnt tip that:p

yeah should be good, aha
yeah we played some very good patches of footy
tips for this weekend...

ballan vs springbank by about 3-4 goals in a low scoring game
clunes vs waubra by 100+ depending on the weather
gordon vs dunnstown by 6 goals +
creswick vs hepburn by 12 goals, far to good for them
beaufort vs buninyong by 3 goals
newlyn vs learmonth i tip a draw, to hard to call
daylesford vs bungaree by 5+ goals, too good.

a very good round of footy coming up

Ballan v Springbank will be a good game, im going to tip Springbank by a goal.

Dan Curran will get justin pearce and do a good job on him

Ballan v Springbank will be a good game, im going to tip Springbank by a goal.

Dan Curran will get justin pearce and do a good job on him

yes i think dan curran is a gun backman, but i think
drew pearce, ash mullane, baden mckinnin etc
will rip the bankers mids to shreads

yes i think dan curran is a gun backman, but i think
drew pearce, ash mullane, baden mckinnin etc
will rip the bankers mids to shreads
Drew Pearce Yes, Ash Mullane Yes, baden mckinnin NO

you may be right, Springbank would have the worst foward line in the top 6

im not sure but i think springbank can do it, i got a feeling

good call on baden mckinnon, karmouche (s'bank) is a much better player than him and he is right there with mullane.
springbank rely too much on dickson, he is a great player but agaisnt good sides you cant rely on one player to get the job done up forward

yeah should be good, aha
yeah we played some very good patches of footy
tips for this weekend...

ballan vs springbank by about 3-4 goals in a low scoring game
clunes vs waubra by 100+ depending on the weather
gordon vs dunnstown by 6 goals +
creswick vs hepburn by 12 goals, far to good for them
beaufort vs buninyong by 3 goals
newlyn vs learmonth i tip a draw, to hard to call
daylesford vs bungaree by 5+ goals, too good.

a very good round of footy coming up
why does waubra v clunes depend on the weather???...
were alot better in the wet than we were 10 rounds ago. we beat the bankers in the wet.

good call on baden mckinnon, karmouche (s'bank) is a much better player than him and he is right there with mullane.
springbank rely too much on dickenson, he is a great player but agaisnt good sides you cant rely on one player to get the job done up forward
Yes, Dickson very good player but they have not a lot after that in there foward line.

why does waubra v clunes depend on the weather???...
were alot better in the wet than we were 10 rounds ago. we beat the bankers in the wet.

i swear you offer absolutely nothin to this forum.
if it is pissing down rain you's wont beat them by as much
as if it is dry you's will beat em by 120 plus

springbank rely too much on dickson, he is a great player but agaisnt good sides you cant rely on one player to get the job done up forward

Agree Baden mckinnon shouldn be mentioned next to the other he is now much above average. S/Bank surely dont have the worst forward line in the top 6 its not great but surely not the worst. I dont Think that the Bankers are to relient on Dickson with the Bankers midfield being able to kick goals aswell as Terril, Douglas, K.Toohey and Yeung to kick a few aswell.

Agree Baden mckinnon shouldn be mentioned next to the other he is now much above average. S/Bank surely dont have the worst forward line in the top 6 its not great but surely not the worst. I dont Think that the Bankers are to relient on Dickson with the Bankers midfield being able to kick goals aswell as Terril, Douglas, K.Toohey and Yeung to kick a few aswell.

i think there forward has nothing on the other teams
daylesford - m. bolton(27), z. tisdale(24), a. mill(25), p. murray(25)
hepburn - j. rodgers(49), l. o'halloran(42)
waubra - j. hobson(32), a. broidy(21)
ballan - j. pearce(49), b. mckinnon(23), a. mullane(22)
bungaree - m. conder(46), j. trevenan(37), b. bee(19)
springbank - l. dickson(35), l. douglas (17)

i think the forward power goes in this order
TOP POWER FORWARDS
daylesford
hepburn
bungaree
ballan
waubra
springbank

and ill throw in the defence from lowest conceded points to highest
daylesford (319)
hepburn (326)
springbank (382)
waubra (582)
ballan (585)
bungaree (718) we need to fix up our defence!

i think there forward has nothing on the other teams
daylesford - m. bolton(27), z. tisdale(24), a. mill(25), p. murray(25)
hepburn - j. rodgers(49), l. o'halloran(42)
waubra - j. hobson(32), a. broidy(21)
ballan - j. pearce(49), b. mckinnon(23), a. mullane(22)
bungaree - m. conder(46), j. trevenan(37), b. bee(19)
springbank - l. dickson(35), l. douglas (17)

i think the forward power goes in this order

daylesford
hepburn
bungaree
ballan
waubra
springbank
but saying all this, they have conceded very few points so you don't really need to score heavily and all so that little table you got there makes Waubra look crap haha

but saying all this, they have conceded very few points so you don't really need to score heavily and all so that little table you got there makes Waubra look crap haha
yeh true but as you said you dont have to score heavily... you just have to win enough to get you in a good position in finals.. if you look waubra has the worst for and nearly the worst against....

yeh true but as you said you dont have to score heavily... you just have to win enough to get you in a good position in finals.. if you look waubra has the worst for and nearly the worst against....
i rate our backline highly but Newlyn 78 Daylesford 124+59 Bunga 75 Hepburn 40 Ballan 43 we do get scored a lot of points against us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the huge brawl at Dunnstown, Creswicks number one player number 24 was out the back when he should of been sticking up for his team mates, SOFT

you are a peanut mate tough players play footy not worry about getting involved in brawls which by the way the Dunnstown blokes startes because they couldn't get the footy

yer orite ill go into hibernation when you get your first kick orite? which will probably be a while from now but keep trying mate you will get there. :thumbsu:
he kicked 4 goals against waubra so does that mean your in the wrong or

yer orite ill go into hibernation when you get your first kick orite? which will probably be a while from now but keep trying mate you will get there. :thumbsu:

haha when ya have played schoolboys, legends, interleagues, tri squad and won a b&f in the ballarat league give me a call idiot.

haha when ya have played schoolboys, legends, interleagues, tri squad and won a b&f in the ballarat league give me a call idiot.
your such a coc head school boys means nothing just because ur big u made it and u didnt play legends... u were the softest footballer in ballarat sheep dogging ecery single pack my mates played against u and said you never put your head over it and in the finals u hardly touched the ball.. so how about you shut your mouth for a bit get your head out of your ass and play football

your such a coc head school boys means nothing just because ur big u made it and u didnt play legends... u were the softest footballer in ballarat sheep dogging ecery single pack my mates played against u and said you never put your head over it and in the finals u hardly touched the ball.. so how about you shut your mouth for a bit get your head out of your ass and play football

totally agree with that your not as good as you think bee and neitha are bunga.. shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back