CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i dont know how many times i have to say it mate. who do u play for mr nahas?

yeah nahas plays for daylesford, goes very hard at it

and roo, i dunno i havn't looked at the comp stats for a while but last time i checked it was outta jim, his mate o'hallaron and conder

Who will win the goal kicking? can anybody over take jimmy rodgers

i think its a 3 man race
jimmy(49), pearcey(49) and conder(46)

as a prediction i see jimmy kickin 2 or 3 against creswick and 3 or 4 against
dunnstown which would put him at 54, 55, or 56

i see pearcey kickin 0, 1 or 2 against springbank(dan curran will do a great job)
and kicking between 4 and 10 against gordon which would put him at around 56

and conder will prob get 1 or 2 against dford and anywhere between 5 to 10 against clunes cause we wil only look for him so around 55

just come random predictions for the means of anyone who is interested
should come to the wire for who wins , i would like to see a 3 way tie :)

i think its a 3 man race

i see pearcey kickin 0, 1 or 2 against springbank(dan curran will do a great job)

and conder will prob get 1 or 2 against dford and anywhere between 5 to 10 against clunes cause we wil only look for him so around 55

yer i rekon thats a pretty good guess itl be excitin to see who wins

i think its a 3 man race

i think in that case jimmy will win it only because conder on shewell will struggle to kick a goal and pearce on curran will struggle as well, meanwhile jimmys over at hepburn running free kicking goals cause he wont get a very good opponent

i think in that case jimmy will win it only because conder on shewell will struggle to kick a goal and pearce on curran will struggle as well, meanwhile jimmys over at hepburn running free kicking goals cause he wont get a very good opponent

yes but conder and pearcey can kick extreamly big bags of goals agaisnt gordon and clunes

yes but conder and pearcey can kick extreamly big bags of goals agaisnt gordon and clunes
dunnstown arn't much chop either so that wont hurt how many jimmy kicks unless they put there best players on him to tag eg caleb hepworth and Jason Leonard

i may be being completly one sided but i think justin will win it by a couple and i think he is a massive chance of kicking a big bag this week and if he doesnt we have another five good options up forward so they are going to have a hard tiime stopping those players and justin will get away from daniel at some stage and all he needs is half a metre and he will be in trouble

i may be being completly one sided but i think justin will win it by a couple and i think he is a massive chance of kicking a big bag this week and if he doesnt we have another five good options up forward so they are going to have a hard tiime stopping those players and justin will get away from daniel at some stage and all he needs is half a metre and he will be in trouble
it would probably be fair if it was even at the end of the season, bothe players been consistent with the goals and conder has always just been behind the pack

who knows J hobson could kick 15 against clunes then 15 against beaufort and get it thats my tip anyway

id know alot better than you mate.. i do play for the club.
dalts, bryce dowler, tom miller, josh king, gus coutt, justin hobson, sam morcomb, jock laidlaw, james morgan and jake belsar make up our top ten in my opinion... but yeh matty is a hard working player and hits the ball hard.
sam morcomb i heard big thing about him, is he the real deal?

sounds like your saying jimmy rodgers cant handle a good opponent? is that your thoughts on him? just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back