CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

great games 2day waubra looked good 4 three quarters of the game ,love the way the coach go's about his business ,lets hope it doesnt rain 4 there sake ...ballan have alot room for inprovement lucky 2 win i'd say 2day ...

gees peircys leg looked really sore today, i thought it was just about to fall off!!
that ice must of worked real well!

and Justin Hobson really played his best game of football ive ever seen today! got Waubra off to a great start. Waubra took there foot off the gas in the last quarter.

that ice must of worked real well!

and Justin Hobson really played his best game of football ive ever seen today! got Waubra off to a great start. Waubra took there foot off the gas in the last quarter.
more like they ran outta gas mate ,i reckon ballan will be 2 quick ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

waubra didnt run out of gas mate, we eased up in the last quater when the game was won.

less than convincing preformance by ballan yesterday..lucky to get away with the points
Doesnt matter how convincing the win was they still got up and are now playing another week in finals.
with all bull shit aside this weeks game between ballan and waubra will be an absolute cracker. last time they met it was a one point win to waubra, so with that said ballan will be out to make amense from last time and try to get up and have another week in finals.. cant wait

my tip: Ballan to get up by under a goal and just run waubras talls off there legs. could go either way but..

Doesnt matter how convincing the win was they still got up and are now playing another week in finals.
with all bull shit aside this weeks game between ballan and waubra will be an absolute cracker. last time they met it was a one point win to waubra, so with that said ballan will be out to make amense from last time and try to get up and have another week in finals.. cant wait

my tip: Ballan to get up by under a goal and just run waubras talls off there legs. could go either way but..
everyone mentions waubras talls but we dont even have that many. we only have 3 massive players in hobson, lewis and miller. miller plays like a rover anyway. everyone else isnt even that tall so i dunno where this perception that were a big dopey tall side comes from. it will be a cracker game this week too. im backing the winner to make the granny as i believe hepburn will go out in straight sets

everyone mentions waubras talls but we dont even have that many. we only have 3 massive players in hobson, lewis and miller. miller plays like a rover anyway. everyone else isnt even that tall so i dunno where this perception that were a big dopey tall side comes from. it will be a cracker game this week too. im backing the winner to make the granny as i believe hepburn will go out in straight sets
thats a pretty big statment! speaking to a few of the wabra boys and they were telling me how soft ballan boys are and all they do is take cheapys at you, what happened last time they met? can any1 fill me in?

thats a pretty big statment! speaking to a few of the wabra boys and they were telling me how soft ballan boys are and all they do is take cheapys at you, what happened last time they met? can any1 fill me in?
Waubra won by 1 point because some ballan kid rushed a behind with like 20 seconds to go

i havent heard anyone on our team mention ballan are soft and im pretty sure none of us think that. didnt notice many scraps either. id be interested to know who u have been talking too?

ballan were very lucky to win on the weekend.. im sure they know hwat they have to work on for this week wich is already set up to be a crackajack

i can't recall any scraps from the last time waubra and ballan played, a few hard tackles and bumps were laid from both sides but nothing cheap or dirty, just a good hard physical contest.

Back to last weekends games, waubra were good enough to put bunga away in the first quarter and bryce dowler showing why hes one of the best 15 year olds going round

Didn't really concentrate on ballan and springbank but it was just a close game that could have been taken out by either side in the end, heard the pearces were once again hard to stop

also next weeks venues have been confirmed on the website

Satuday - Learmonth
Sunday - Wallace

Waubra vs Ballan - 9:15am

Daylesford vs Hepburn - 11:00am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back