Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss playing video games when I was meant to be doing homework.

Not that I don't do that now mind you.

Eliza, when I move out to Geelong you gotta keep my studying in check, or I'll just play games the entire time.

Just keep these post young lady you'll look back on these one day and say "OMG i cant belive i used to run around saying everyone was hot" :p
Well, they are hot! Footy players (mainly Geelong players) are hot!!! Haha.
The guy on The Wedge reminds me of Cousins...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, Eliza, those tops the players were wearing on Mad Monday actually stand for this...
I found it out whilst stalking through Playfair's friends on Facebook. :cool::thumbsu:
Club, group, or teammates
The Joke Box Committee (TJBC)
Steven King

I was chasing my dog and I slipped and cut all along the top of my big toe, grazed all along the top of my foot and all up my knee.
I'm in so much pain, but it better be karma - some footy players better talk to me or something!!!
:thumbsdown::(

I'm absolutely ****ed.. What a day.. Started with a massive bbq then off to the races, picked the winner in the first but didn't get time to put $$$ on it. Lost in second, won in third. Had a bit to drink and had a few laughs.. Got into a massive punch on in the nursery which ended with two of my mates getting evicted and taken away in divi fans. I'm home now and so damn tired, goodnight peoples.

Saturday night and I'm stuck indoors.

Some of you better have no lives and drunk post with me.
I won't drunk post with you since I don't drink, but I will post with you. There's no way I can sleep in this much pain. My whole left leg... -dies-

I was chasing my dog and I slipped and cut all along the top of my big toe, grazed all along the top of my foot and all up my knee.
I'm in so much pain, but it better be karma - some footy players better talk to me or something!!!
:thumbsdown::(
So that's what you're on about in MSN and Facebook! Ouch... Silly dog!

So that's what you're on about in MSN and Facebook! Ouch... Silly dog!
Yep, I'll be whinging about it for the next few days. My sores are "weeping" (clear pussy stuff is covering them) which makes it all hard, when I move my leg it feels like it's tearing the sore apart.
I'm hoping this might get me a few days off school though, wooh! :p

I'd be hoping you don't drink FTW_...not until you're 16 at least.
I had a bit of a tequila margarita thing on Grand Final day, **** it was yuck.
I don't drink though because I don't like most alcohol and I'm (obviously) too young.

Yep, I'll be whinging about it for the next few days. My sores are "weeping" (clear pussy stuff is covering them) which makes it all hard, when I move my leg it feels like it's tearing the sore apart.
I'm hoping this might get me a few days off school though, wooh! :p
Ewww!!!! Is that the stuff that goes all mucusy and then dried and hardens to form a green scab?!

YUCK!

I don't like tequila (or most alcohol) either... Unless they're in jelly shots and you can't taste them.

Ewww!!!! Is that the stuff that goes all mucusy and then dried and hardens to form a green scab?!
Nah, I don't think so? At least I hope not? That sounds yuck.

I don't like tequila (or most alcohol) either... Unless they're in jelly shots and you can't taste them.
I like UDL's. That's about it.

Haha...I hate the term "weeping". I remember the first time my mum used that. I was like "No it's not, I'm the one in tears here"
Awwww, I didn't even cry when I hurt myself. Because I was outside I just yelled out "Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!"
But yeah, Mum was like "they call that weeping" and I'm like "WTF!?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back