Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only ever had subway once.
I had been working in the vineyard all day and was absolutely starving.

And it was still rubbish.
No idea how that franchise has survived.

Pretty sure the NZ people were all killed in the initial explosion. It went for like 40 seconds, thats insane.

And I get subway somtimes. Chickenfillet cheese lettuce capsicum olives jalepenos ranch salt pepper toasted.

Umm weren't all nz people there were two Aussies including one who had a
Pregnant wife as well as a briton and south African. Also sorry shell about the slab and no paragraph but I write on my iPhone and i can't tell how much Is written until after I post it then I can't be bothered so deal with it lol :p

But it's sad news about the miners i mean even the methane and carbon gases would have made it difficult to survive under there.. Im sure there won't be too many ppl wanting to mine after the last couple of months cos there was even 29 miners rescued in china recently or something they said..

But yeah going back to that subway I can still taste it.. Bloody disgusting and it was soggy! I knew I should have opted for sushi like I wanted at first!!

wow, I just looked up the webster and they don't have a better description of tight arse than your comment Ham.
Maybe contact them? There could be royalties involved ;)

Yes yes, thank you. But all the rain is in the west, its been a disappointment of epic proportions. Even my friggan house won't cool down.

wow, I just looked up the webster and they don't have a better description of tight arse than your comment Ham.
Maybe contact them? There could be royalties involved ;)

ROFL. :D

. Even my friggan house won't cool down.

Yeah dont you hate that. When there is a cool change on say Tuesday for example, the house doesnt cool down until..... friggin Autumn.

What's on for the weekend?

I'm seeing the Jezabels tonight in Geelong, then a couple of gigs on Saturday night in Melb. But no alcohol, food or anything else will be involved because that would require money! Haha. >_<

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm all on my own-some this weekend. Phil is working the state election like from 6am to god knows when. Pretty full on day for him. He tried to get me to apply to but **** that, i want my sleep in. :D

I went from having absolutely nothing on, to a house warming party Sat i got invited to, from a mate I knew from Broady. (the house warming is up near Highpoint but).

I think i might go catch a movie too. Wanna come?

Hai! Sure you cant come to a movie with me- prob Sunday? I was going to see The Social Network.

And for the record, have not checked no cricket scores.

LOL- An overly excited Stripey texted me last night with this "SIDDLES GOT A HAT TRICK!!!!". I replied "1. Whats a Siddle, 2. I couldnt be less interested. 3 :p".

What i should have said "pfft hat tricks are ****ing easy who cares". -ie in reference to my hat trick in bowling remember!!!!-

I wouldn't mind going qld next year mini break like thurs fri sat sun?? And maybe for geelong game against suns anyone wanna come?? If we look up every so often there mite be some cheap flights.. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back