Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm quite pumped for tomorrow night. Going to see a couple of awesome Melbourne bands, Engine Three Seven and Anna Salen, plus Electric Horse for $14, with a couple of guests including Ezekiel Ox and Crystal Ignite... Then after head to Spiderbait at the Corner Hotel.

They're also somehow my 99th and 100th gigs for the year. Holy shit. >_<

Yeah, not many of you would have got that, but I'm excited. :thumbsu: :p

91uolYluhfL._AA1500_.jpg

Thats the colour I got. :)

And Niiiiinty- thanks again for my birfday present, finally cashed it in on the weekend. I got:
- 500 Days of Summer ($10)
- Adventureland ($13) (aaaand Ryaaaan ((priceless)))
- Inglorious Basterds ($13).

So that was only $6 extra I had to shell out for 3 dvds. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Edit: yay picked up our tickets to U2. (altho i have been seeing some crap reviews out there, oh well dont care)... we'll have to organise a time/place to meet up. Oh and let me know if you're driving, you're coming back to my place yes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet! I'll prob try and catch the bus to Essendon then, so you dont have to drop me off there to drive my car home, we can just go straight to my place. :thumbsu: I dunno if I'll be there early enough to meet for dinner. I think I'll just buy something there or take my own food.

LOL, I've got bloody U2 songs stuck in my head now.... Beautiful Day, Mysterious Ways and Vertigo for some reason....

Sweet! I'll prob try and catch the bus to Essendon then, so you dont have to drop me off there to drive my car home, we can just go straight to my place. :thumbsu: I dunno if I'll be there early enough to meet for dinner. I think I'll just buy something there or take my own food.

LOL, I've got bloody U2 songs stuck in my head now.... Beautiful Day, Mysterious Ways and Vertigo for some reason....

Pity you don't have some real U2 songs stuck in your head.

Jesus, do you really have no food to eat. I'm trying to (still :rolleyes:) lose a few kilos, you can come raid my fridge if you want. Got spag bol sauce defrosting in the fridge as i type this. :)

AND for the record, I looked up seating tickets for U2 just for fun. $40 SEATS ROW N IN A SECTION UP THE BACK COMPARABLE WHERE I PAID $200 FOR MR GEORGE MICHAEL. :mad::mad:

Yah, the seats werent that bad for $40!!!!!

But then having said that, they are charging ppl $300 for RIGHT next to the stage, seated. I'm cool we got ground for $100. With any luck we will have just as good as spot as those in the $300, for a fraction of the price.

I wouldnt mind seeing Bon Jovi. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Hell no, not for that price tho, he can cram his mircophone up his Bon Jovi ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back