Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyway, i entered that -oh-so-not-right comp on the General Board the 2011 Death List.

Whats everyone think of my list:

- Derryn Hinch
- Betty Ford
- Courtney Love
- Lindsay Lohan
- Manuel Urbie (fattest man in the world)
- the girl who posted the nude pics of Nick Reiwoldt
- Blake Fielder-Civil (Amy Winehouses ex)
- Kirk Douglas
- Michael Douglas
- Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Michael J Fox
- Fidel Castro
- Fred Flannagan
- Jerry Lewis
- Nelson Mandela
- Lou Richards
- Bruce Ruxton
- Hazel Hawke
- Aretha Franklin
- Eli Wallach

Poor Zsa Zsa looks to be on borrowed time- was admitted to hospital apparently.

Yes, I am going to hell, I know.

- Ricky Ponting

How dare you put Michael J Fox in there!

I'd happily knock off Courtney Love for you.

List is also lacking Amy Whingeshithouse.

She's off the gear now. Winehouse has a great body when she stays off the drugs. :thumbsu:

IT WAS STRIPEYS SUGGESTION!!! I swear to god. :(

He also suggested Lou Richards and Fred Flannagan. And i think it was his idea to put the fattest man in the world... altho we did some further research and it reported he was losing weight dam it. :D

But yeah Michael J Fox was the one i hated putting on there. I doubt he will pass away anyway, i saw him on Letterman i think not long ago, he looked pretty good. :thumbsu:

Well then, that means Stripey is dead!

And yes you did, WE did, I was at your place when he was on nub! :p

She's off the gear now. Winehouse has a great body when she stays off the drugs. :thumbsu:

I just hope I don't have to hear her ever again. She's on par with that annoying woman on the Nanny.

Couple of old demos pre-me can be found here.

The band was formerly known as Insidious, and the vocalist and guitarist have kicked on and employed myself and my friend Stu on bass.

I'll be honest, muscally good, vocally horrible. New vocalist :thumbsu:

A Kmart voucher????? JUST for Kmart, not a Coles/Myer card (which had Kmart on it anyway).... was a kind of crap present.

I dunno maybe car stuff??? CDs, DVDs.

Stripey got a voucher from his friend for xmas- was a Coles Express card. Wtf you meant to do with that, buy groceries. I think he meant to get him a Coles/Myer card, but got him the wrong one. :confused:

I have two $50 cards (2 years of work hamper things). One is for all the shops, the other is only K mart so I figure I'll spend it all at K mart.

Believe it or not Kmart is far more limited in product range than it ever has been.

Fishing gear is about all I'd buy there.

I was in there a lot pre xmas looking for presents for the kids. I couldn't believe it.

You could always save it to buy presents for kids in the family next xmas and spend $100 of your own cash elsewhere.

I was actually thinking about buying a portable vacuum cleaner for my car. Lame and AWESOME!

I just hope I don't have to hear her ever again. She's on par with that annoying woman on the Nanny.

No-one is as bad as Fran Drescher. :p

So anyway, i entered that -oh-so-not-right comp on the General Board the 2011 Death List.

Whats everyone think of my list:

- Derryn Hinch
- Betty Ford
- Courtney Love
- Lindsay Lohan
- Manuel Urbie (fattest man in the world)
- the girl who posted the nude pics of Nick Reiwoldt
- Blake Fielder-Civil (Amy Winehouses ex)
- Kirk Douglas
- Michael Douglas
- Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Michael J Fox
- Fidel Castro
- Fred Flannagan
- Jerry Lewis
- Nelson Mandela
- Lou Richards
- Bruce Ruxton
- Hazel Hawke
- Aretha Franklin
- Eli Wallach

Poor Zsa Zsa looks to be on borrowed time- was admitted to hospital apparently.

Yes, I am going to hell, I know.

How did Guy Sebastian not make the list Shell? He'd be my number one.

Well then, that means Stripey is dead!

And yes you did, WE did, I was at your place when he was on nub! :p

You know I have a shocking memory....

How did Guy Sebastian not make the list Shell? He'd be my number one.

Lol- this is not a wish list of deaths this is serious stuff!!!! Assuming Guy is a clean living kinda guy, im thinking its an accidental death you are thinking of???? Dam that would be amazing to predict...

I had Mark Thompson and Ablett Jnr on my list for a short time, before i got serious... ;)

Btw, what you doing in here????

Hi everyone I haven't been on here in ages. So hope everyone had a happy new year and a good Xmas! I was down in Phillip island it was good but new years in cowes was overrated no fireworks even and full of underage kids! Like schoolies :s anyway we left and had our own fun and lit our own fireworks which surprisingly were really good! Anyway with the kmart voucher i would buy a DVD box set or something. For us girls it's a little easier cos i could just buy makeup or something. But maybe u could buy a cook book, a household appliance I don't known$100 doesnt even go far these days. And if u said u got another 50 coles myer well then u don't need to use it all up at once.

Buy groceries even with the 50? Ahh coles myer vouchers aren't too bad. I rekon clothes vouchers are worse. My sister keeps getting 50 dollar dotti vouchers and she doesn't even shop there and actually doesn't like clothes from there

I didn't do Xmas with my bf and with family we did kk - which is much better as u only need to buy one thing and something that the person needs. So I got
My
Geelong membership paid for although it still hasn't come yet!! Which is gay

You know I have a shocking memory....

Lol- this is not a wish list of deaths this is serious stuff!!!! Assuming Guy is a clean living kinda guy, im thinking its an accidental death you are thinking of???? Dam that would be amazing to predict...

I had Mark Thompson and Ablett Jnr on my list for a short time, before i got serious... ;)

Btw, what you doing in here????

Slow day at work, waiting for PC issues to get resolved. So I'm using my time constructively. :D

You're joking right?
What a waste of holidays

Whats your ****ing problem. :rolleyes:

What you want me to do? Solve world hunger... end poverty???? Nah nah nah... i really should be out there solving mysteries like the Hardy Boys!!!!!

I'll start with the Beaumont children case... off to Adelaide i go!!

?

You have anger issues Shell.

You don't have kids, you should be up and out of the house by 8. But hey, if sleeping your holidays away gets you off. Knock yourself out.

Edit: unless of course you have been out til 3am etc. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha ha
Want to look after 2 kids for me?
I thought not putting them into holiday programs would be good for them. So that they could play together.
But they are almost ready to tear each others ears off. It's driving me insane.

lol im being a bum today too.. woke up early was supposed to go gym but got sidetracked and was supposed to go somewhere with my bf but the ******** played his xbox game till 5am so he wont wake up till 6pm for sure!! how frustrating..

so now i started doing a resume and paid for my graduation.. bloody bullshit cos i have to wait till april 5th to graduate argh

lol im being a bum today too.. woke up early was supposed to go gym but got sidetracked and was supposed to go somewhere with my bf but the ******** played his xbox game till 5am so he wont wake up till 6pm for sure!! how frustrating..

Just got back from the gym, try and keep at it Dee. :thumbsu:

Hey if you're not doing anything tomorrow you wanna come to the beach with me and Stripey??? We're going to Williamstown..

Ok who has been to dubai?

What do I buy? Now going there in 4 weeks. may shoot over to hungary too if anyone has tips.

Asia trip delayed a couple of months.

I think the only thing worth buying in Dubai would be ... petrol.

The place has more foreigners than locals, I don't think there is anything there at all that would be a good idea to buy there as opposed to anywhere else.

Well, I bet you could get a good deal on a plain white robe thing with matching head scarf piece wrap.

Nah, suits for 1. It's a must buy for armani etc
Tailoring will be done. As will be back rubbing

?
When is it?
I am there about 5-12 of feb, flexible.
Never seen soccer live to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back