Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be one hell of a wild ride. I hope its a catamaran!

They're risking death by staying on the boat. Only hope they have is if it's fairly big and they have somewhere confined where they can ride it out.

They're risking death by staying on the boat. Only hope they have is if it's fairly big and they have somewhere confined where they can ride it out.

Tony Abott is standing on the shore turning back the boat people.

I know.... Phil doesnt know exactly where they are tho- hopefully they're okay.

I dunno much about the boat... its a boat. With sails. :D Lol and a bloody horrific toilet I had to use twice when we visited them on the boat. :D:eek:

They were caught in a really bad storm off NSW coast i think, where the boat was knocked down and Marty (thats the cousin) had to get in the water- pretty dam scary stuff. Suppose if thats how you choose to live your life, thats the risks involved...

How much of a star is Anna Bligh?

And one of the few pollies that I have ever seen that acts like a normal person.

I know.... Phil doesnt know exactly where they are tho- hopefully they're okay.

I dunno much about the boat... its a boat. With sails. :D Lol and a bloody horrific toilet I had to use twice when we visited them on the boat. :D:eek:

They were caught in a really bad storm off NSW coast i think, where the boat was knocked down and Marty (thats the cousin) had to get in the water- pretty dam scary stuff. Suppose if thats how you choose to live your life, thats the risks involved...

They are lucky the cyclone took a turn towards Innisfail and made landfall south of the town. They would have been alright in Cairns as the winds were borderline destructive only. Had the cyclone made landfall at Cairns there would have been a significant chance they would have died.

Still would have been a wild ride regardless even with the cyclone turning to the south west.

Same here.
I have a contract with the company that has the contract to supply 95% of Queenslands transformers. It's going to be nuts for a long time.
Almost can't put a figure on it but I am guessing we'll get an increase of 200k per year for the next 3 years.

Gee Ham, all the growers in the yarra valley are going to spew.

They should be picking at the end of feb. And you can't with all that rain or there will be no acids.

They are lucky the cyclone took a turn towards Innisfail and made landfall south of the town. They would have been alright in Cairns as the winds were borderline destructive only. Had the cyclone made landfall at Cairns there would have been a significant chance they would have died.

Still would have been a wild ride regardless even with the cyclone turning to the south west.

Yeah I know how disappointing. :D

Just joshin.... how exciting was the lead up to it tho. Which got me thinking what are the most boring and most exciting natural disasters???? Bo-RING top of the list is drought. Omfg, if i hear another farmer whinge about the drought.... -again kidding-.... also on the flipside floods are boring too. Big deal a whole bunch of water is lying around.

Cyclones, tornadoes (how fun would it to be caught up in a tornado :D), and volcanoes erupting would be most exciting.

And mother of all natural disasters would be for a comet to collide with earth. Then we'd all be dead! Unless the earths atmosphere breaks it up and its no bigger than a chiuauas head by the time it gets here. :D:D

Yeah I know how disappointing. :D

Just joshin.... how exciting was the lead up to it tho. Which got me thinking what are the most boring and most exciting natural disasters???? Bo-RING top of the list is drought. Omfg, if i hear another farmer whinge about the drought.... -again kidding-.... also on the flipside floods are boring too. Big deal a whole bunch of water is lying around.

Cyclones, tornadoes (how fun would it to be caught up in a tornado :D), and volcanoes erupting would be most exciting.

And mother of all natural disasters would be for a comet to collide with earth. Then we'd all be dead! Unless the earths atmosphere breaks it up and its no bigger than a chiuauas head by the time it gets here. :D:D

Should take Michael Douglas off your death list and put you and Charlie Sheen on there. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why whats he done now... or should that be "who". :rolleyes:

I cant believe that tossbag gets paid million dollars + for each ep of that shite. And people watch that wife beater who keep him in a job....

Anyhoo hows this rain?!?!?!?! I dont mind it... just gonna be pissed when my paper is saturated tomorrow morning and I'll have to go buy another one. :thumbsdown:

Why whats he done now... or should that be "who". :rolleyes:

Was admitted to hospital after another bender. This time it involved a pr0n star and two other chicks plus a suitcase of cocaine. The pr0n star then went onto say that Sheen has no teeth left cause the drugs have rotted his original ones. His show has stopped production until he gets better and is out of rehab.

Shell said:
I cant believe that tossbag gets paid million dollars + for each ep of that shite. And people watch that wife beater who keep him in a job....

I've watched the show and find it mildly amusing but don't watch it very regularly at all. It's a show aimed at males so females aren't going to find a show with male sexual humour and promiscuity particularly funny or interesting.

What I find interesting is that they can pay him more than a million dollars per episode which is ludicrous for a sitcom. Jon Cryer plays a nervous, bumbling idiot and gets $550,000 per episod. Angus T. Jones will be set up for life by that show.

So the SE suburbs got it's arse handed to it on a platter yesterday.

Floods all through Hampton Park, Cranbourne and Narre Warren.

Parents house is up on a hill so it's not so bad...but it was creeping up from all angles.

To give you an idea

[YOUTUBE]h0eztxe4LRM[/YOUTUBE]

Also...the walkway between Safeway and real estate agents at the Hampton Park shopping centre

180100_10150143732533203_730658202_8212871_6019866_n.jpg

:eek:

My block had flooding problems too, neighbours had to dig under my fences to create a channel to keep the water level below their front door. I live near the highest point of Kew as well.

Just saw a sign for a competition.

First prize was 21 kilos of gold.
You dont see that every day.

Converts to roughly a million bucks I think.

The selling price of gold is less than the value. I'd prefer straight up moneh for my prizes.

I just thought it was funny.

And I reckon I'd go for the gold. Can't be taxed until you sell it.

A mate of mine has stopped buying crappy xmas presents for his nieces etc.
He buys them an ounce of gold each year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back