Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, i remember the last time Geelong tried to play Carlton there in a practise match. Wasnt there flash flooding and the game got called off???

I remember calling you guys crazy for even going in the first place. :p

Oh I remember that, someone posted photos of the storm approaching. Wasn't that the day where there was the epic hail storm that smashed the shit out of everything?

Oh I remember that, someone posted photos of the storm approaching. Wasn't that the day where there was the epic hail storm that smashed the shit out of everything?

Yup, that's the one.

Heeey yeah that's right I remember going to a local bakery that day and actually getting trapped in the car (phil ran into the bakery- was like literally 5M away from the car and still got soaked).... the hail was so crazy i thought it would smash the windows, was so scared sitting right there next to them lol.

Lol Lauren Phillips is in the "celebrity" Grand Prix.

Hope she crashes out.

Should be easy to make sure she crashes. Just get a photographer to sit in the passenger seat taking photos of her. Would be hard for her to drive while she's holding that ridiculous 'teapot' pose she uses every time she's got a camera on her. :p

Pretty good, hoping for a better footy season this year, although i won't hold my breath.

I think we'll be better although still a long way finals. Somewhere round 13th will be where we finish in my opinion.

Yup, that's the one.

Heeey yeah that's right I remember going to a local bakery that day and actually getting trapped in the car (phil ran into the bakery- was like literally 5M away from the car and still got soaked).... the hail was so crazy i thought it would smash the windows, was so scared sitting right there next to them lol.

I'm still ****ing confused by that day - my friend in Fairfield about 2km north of my place had his window open and his room got mashed by hailstones. I didn't get anything, some pissy hail and rain. Standard unimpressive storm. I saw all these places get smashed around the city full 'snow' cover but my little hill didn't get anything.

For another topic - something that grabbed my attention re: Fev was back a year ago when he 'admitted' his gambling addiction he kept referring to it as 'having a punt'. Am I on a different page with the context of having a 'punt'?. He said it again on the footy show last night that he has a 'punt' on horses which is his main gambling problem (re: punt). A punt is a flippant term for a fun bet like 'yeah, go silver sovereign!' He still sees life ruining gambling as having a punt.

Oh and sorry, his attempt at dodging the 'how much have you lost due to gambling' question was pathetic. Maybe $1m? Haha, yeah, since you went to Brisbane perhaps Fev. Admit you've lost 13 years of AFL wages, 5-7 million punter.

I'm still ****ing confused by that day - my friend in Fairfield about 2km north of my place had his window open and his room got mashed by hailstones. I didn't get anything, some pissy hail and rain. Standard unimpressive storm. I saw all these places get smashed around the city full 'snow' cover but my little hill didn't get anything.

For another topic - something that grabbed my attention re: Fev was back a year ago when he 'admitted' his gambling addiction he kept referring to it as 'having a punt'. Am I on a different page with the context of having a 'punt'?. He said it again on the footy show last night that he has a 'punt' on horses which is his main gambling problem (re: punt). A punt is a flippant term for a fun bet like 'yeah, go silver sovereign!' He still sees life ruining gambling as having a punt.

Oh and sorry, his attempt at dodging the 'how much have you lost due to gambling' question was pathetic. Maybe $1m? Haha, yeah, since you went to Brisbane perhaps Fev. Admit you've lost 13 years of AFL wages, 5-7 million punter.

He'd have lost at least 2 million, perhaps more. The fact that he has put Alex in charge of his payout from Brisbane suggests he has lost a lot of money through gambling and might not have a lot left at the moment.

The new owner used to work at some famous Greek place on Lonsdale street.

-snort- never heard of it before yesterday and i cant give a crap. I'm more put out by the fact the lady couldnt mention to a regular customer about the price increase. I know I should have checked, but still......

Yeah not going back, they've lost me.

If they are new owners they wouldn't know you're a regular customer unless they have some of the same staff.

Surprised you didn't go off more at them. :p

A friend saw Fev walk into David Jones at soutland (s/e shopping centre) on his own last night with about a dozen teenagers laughing and pointing behind him, they followed his every move.

She said his head was down and looked in a very bad way-as you would with moronic kids laughing at you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A friend saw Fev walk into David Jones at soutland (s/e shopping centre) on his own last night with about a dozen teenagers laughing and pointing behind him, they followed his every move.

She said his head was down and looked in a very bad way-as you would with moronic kids laughing at you.

:rolleyes:

Jesus, no wonder he wants/ed to kill himself. God i ****ing hate kids sometimes.... i know i shouldnt say that considering my job and all, but sometimes they can be inbred little ******** twits.

I bet Fev was the school bully when he was younger and made plenty of people walk around with their head down.

Hey guys havent been on here in ages.
You can blame twitter and the fact I hardly
Chuck my laptop on any more. I just go on the iPhone and bigfooty Lags at times on here. Anyway no shell I didn't start the catman hate but boy do I hate him almost thought about joining the group but then I don't want
To be associated with it.

He's such a sook last time he wrote to the addy asking that someone write about him ( he
Pretended to be someone from st kilda) then the dumbass left his
No. Of his business and the addy connected the dots. He prob also wrote to the herald sun having a cry over being scared.

Anyway hope you've all been well. Hopefully
See u guys at the footy. Also my sister is still walking
To Adelaide for autism. Her page is http://www.walk2walk4.com/ if u can donate
It would be much appreciated !! Or pass the message
On. Starts tomorrow and they've only raise
$3800. Also anyone
Seeen poor bullying video? Poor Casey got bullied, he retaliated and he got punished. How wrong is that? The video has
Gone viral!!!

Hey Dee. :thumbsu:

Is Chris coming on Friday??? Altho I dont even know if there is going to be a Friday anymore, Stripey just texted me saying he's sick as a dog.... and we're meant to go out for dinner before Crown and if he cant take me to dinner.... meh it will just be a shit night all round. :(

So anyway....

Has anyone accidently dialled a phone number on their mobile?? I thought it would never happen to me until yesterday. Me and Stripey were -ahem- on my bed.... not doing anything but still.. talking.... yeah so i pick up my phone and to my ****ING HORROR I see my house (as in my parents house) is connected and like in the middle of a phone call at 1 minute 20 seconds.

Who the **** knows what my mum heard.

Lesson peoples ALWAYS LOCK YA PHONE. :mad::rolleyes::eek::(

Re: Chit Chat 30

Hey Dee. :thumbsu:

Is Chris coming on Friday??? Altho I dont even know if there is going to be a Friday anymore, Stripey just texted me saying he's sick as a dog.... and we're meant to go out for dinner before Crown and if he cant take me to dinner.... meh it will just be a shit night all round. :(

So anyway....

Has anyone accidently dialled a phone number on their mobile?? I thought it would never happen to me until yesterday. Me and Stripey were -ahem- on my bed.... not doing anything but still.. talking.... yeah so i pick up my phone and to my ****ING HORROR I see my house (as in my parents house) is connected and like in the middle of a phone call at 1 minute 20 seconds.

Who the **** knows what my mum heard.

Lesson peoples ALWAYS LOCK YA PHONE. :mad::rolleyes::eek::(

Never accidentally dialed a number.

If you weren't doing anything or said anything incrimanating then you shouldn't be concerned.

Lol, why am I getting all the new CC threads??? I feel like a CC hog...

Thanks Mag, but either way it gave me a huge shock. Esp since the phone call was 1 min 20 seconds long??? Who hangs on the other end of the line that long- some responsibilty on mums end of the phone to hang the **** UP imo. (Once she realises its obviously an accidental phone call).

Peeps whats with the catman hate? being from melbourne's s/e we dont get the addy so not up to date with the goss.

Btw shell put up an audio link and let us decide ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back