Chit Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

nah i think yanny might be in the Catani Zone.

who gets bayles?

Cora Lynn, NNG, KWR or Catani?
Probably have to divvy it up. Cora Lynn can have the stinky old onion factory, Well halve the general store with catani, koo wee and the gooners can fight over the manky old emus in the fauna park

pizza better than barbeque? You have got to be kidding.

1. Barbeque
2. Chicken Crimpy
3. Pizza
4. Cheese and Bacon
5. Nacho Cheese
6. Savoury

easily better

how could you even put savoury in there it isnt a real flavour its just the left over shapes that dont get any flavour on them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am cooking baked salmon tonight done in lemon, pepper and sesame seeds (YUM!). Does anyone know how long it needs to be cooked at and if it should be skin side up or skin side down? Thanks.

Cheers Martha. I ended up giving it 30 minutes becuase it was still a ittle rare for my liking after 20. Absolutelydelicious meal. Capped off by stirfry that went with it.

Semi homosexual? You must be kidding Papa. I love being in the hustle and bustle of the kitchin and the feeling when you have made something great. Will be cooking spaghetti marinara on friday night with lots of scallops.

??? What the **** does Rofl Harris have to do with the BFG?

The BFG was written by Roald Dahl. He should be listed with all the other oarsome stuff. That guy is an absolute legend. So many good books.

My top 5.
1. James and the Giant Peach
2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
3. Matilda
4. The BFG
5. The Twits

Roald Dahl >>>> Rofl Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back