Chit Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreed Roald Dahl produced some excellent books.

For me I liked these better than the ones you guys mentioned:

1. Going Solo
2. Danny the Champion of the World

Also honourable mentions to the Fantastic Mr Fox, George's Marvelous Medicine and the Witches.

Got another top 5 for today. You should enjoy this one papa. Your top 5 chocolate Bars.

1. Violet Crumble
2. Kit Kat
3. Peppermint Crisp
4. White Knight
5. Curly Wurly

not the biggest chocolate fan. i've got cavitys and its too sweet.

but i'll have a crack anyway.

1. Snickers
2. Chomp
3. Kit-Kat
4. Mars
5. Picnic

pretty basic, but as i said, im no expert.

I will buy it mate. Whether you are game to drink it is the thing. It is the week after the break yeah? I will have to make sure i have nothing on so i can get blind.

nah mate, i'll be watching you buy it. :D

its the anniversary with the missus the week before, so i should have some hardcore getting blind brownie points built up. not that i dont get blind anyway, of course. just blinder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah biggest function of the year. Everyone gets blind and splashes prawn juice on each other and has their face covered in chicken juice. There is usually some terrible comedian who gets heckled by the crowd and ends up in tears. Then they play some of the worst music imaginable to man. I personally dont understand what all the fuss is about but hey.

no that is the $10,000 dollar draw. Buy a ticket for $150 and you get free piss and food all day. ALso doing one of them for the footy trip this year but just a $1000 draw and free piss for 3 hours.

wiid.jpg

MAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD

got news of a recruit longwarry are set to gain. i was told by the coach bub jose after saturdays game that they are a 100% chance to sign george gorazidiz (excuse the spelling) from berwick. apperantly a deal has been done and he will cross to the crows in the next 2-3weeks. interesting given he is currently leading the goal kicking in the casey leauge, but the story says he isnt happy with berwicks poor form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back