Chris Dawes out of Draft camp shocking news!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

saints336

Rookie
Aug 8, 2005
Other Teams
saints
Chris Dawes is out of the 2006 draft camp becuase he has done his ACL playing for sandy!!!
he was top 30 chance for sure what do you think will happen wiht him goign to get drafted or would risk it??

I think it means he would be more likely to be rookied! Not sure. Maybe a late round pick but I would estimate with the enlarged rookie list he will get a go.

Too good a player not to get selected and given a chance

Snoop Dog said:
I think it means he would be more likely to be rookied! Not sure. Maybe a late round pick but I would estimate with the enlarged rookie list he will get a go.
Snoop Dog said:

I would agree, probably not likely to go in the top 50 of the draft, maybe later now, but almost certainly will be picked up as a Rookie if he's still available..

Snoop Dog said:

i rated him as on par with Mitch Brown, they are both monsters, and think they would suit an AFL forward line perfectly, he could be the real bargain of the draft now.

could someone give me some more info about the lad, height weight and position he plays and how has his form been?

barwick said:
could someone give me some more info about the lad, height weight and position he plays and how has his form been?

hes around 6"5 and 101kg power forward. I liken him to a buffed up Jarred Waite, he and Tom Hawkins played together in the vic metro forward line and ripped it up, good set of hands, very agile for his size, and has alot of "agro" in the way he loves to crash the packs, lay the heavy sheppherds etc.

SeymourLions said:
hes around 6"5 and 101kg power forward. I liken him to a buffed up Jarred Waite, he and Tom Hawkins played together in the vic metro forward line and ripped it up, good set of hands, very agile for his size, and has alot of "agro" in the way he loves to crash the packs, lay the heavy sheppherds etc.
Thanks for the info, sounds like a good kid!

Snoop Dog said:

Could still go early, hawthorn drafted that kid after the car accident last year.

thats what i think he is too good to let go... when he played for sandringtham dragons he got in the best everytime.. and he captained the A.P.S side this year abaulutly dominating!!!

Thats shocking news, hopefully makes a full recovery and was evident how important he is to Sandringhams structure when missing in the Elimination Final against Oakleigh.

Would he still be welcomed to the draft camp to do all the other tests with out running liek reaction time and ect???
his a very fats fellow and should of blisted it in the vertical jump, 20 sprint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately dowler was already being touted as a top 3 pick
Dawesy isnt in that category and it's very easy to have him slip out of the draft.
Hopefully the cats could get him rookied. He would be an asset in 2 years time. Top bloke too

yer thats true his not a top 3 his a top 30 chance so he might slip out of the draft which would be shocking!!!:mad:

dawseys an absolute champ hopefully hes back in no time and kicking more goals. played under him this year and the bloke tries so hard, i dont doubt that he'll be back from the injury and prepared to do anything to make the big time. goodluck to the hero

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Dawes out of Draft camp shocking news!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back