Chris Juddvest - First Brownlow Medallist to start as a sub?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injury trolling is weak

Hope Judd gets back soon so he can be #reunited with the wooden spoon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL @ the injury trolling going on - really shows teh 'class' of some the scum who post on here...oh well no surprises

It's just not needed

With Carlton being completely shit, and nearly unwatchable again today, trolling a dead set legend for being injured is just sad

Everyone should want to see him out there, fit, and losing like every other Blue bitch

Stop chugging Bender_'s goo, JustaBattler.

Stop embarrassing yourself ....

It's just not needed

With Carlton being completely shit, and nearly unwatchable again today, trolling a dead set legend for being injured is just sad

Everyone should want to see him out there, fit, and losing like every other Blue bitch

yep Carlton were shyet today - again.

yep Carlton were shyet today - again.

If at any point, any of the spuds pretending to be forwards for the Dogs would actually stand in front of their defender, the game was over

Instead, they all played from behind, time and time again

Dumb football is worse than shit football

Divvy this now, it's too close to an injury troll for mine.
LOL @ the injury trolling going on - really shows teh 'class' of some the scum who post on here...oh well no surprises
No injury trolling was intended.

If it wasn't clear when I started the thread, it is clear now: Judd shouldn't have been playing.

Lock thread mods.

Look, I'm sure Port's Brownlow medallists would have started as a sub if they were around in the time of subs, I mea....oh, that's right, they don't have a Brownlow medallist. :oops:

wanganeen21.jpg
:thumbsu:

No injury trolling was intended.

If it wasn't clear when I started the thread, it is clear now: Judd shouldn't have been playing.

Lock thread mods.

care to explain why you think Judd shouldn't have been playing you **** sucking arse bandit - not that there is anything wrong with being a **** sucking arse bandit mind you.

care to explain why you think Judd shouldn't have been playing you **** sucking arse bandit - not that there is anything wrong with being a **** sucking arse bandit mind you.
His naming as a sub should have rung alarm bells.

I don't really want to talk about it, because I take no pleasure in being proven right through his injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back