Chris Juddvest - First Brownlow Medallist to start as a sub?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His naming as a sub should have rung alarm bells.

I don't really want to talk about it, because I take no pleasure in being proven right through his injury.

Why would being named as sub be a bad thing and what would that have to do with getting a hyper extended type muscle injury? You sound lie a medico the way you make these statements - so go ahead and inform the Bay - otherwise a simple apology to the Bay for being an smart arsed injury troller would suffice- everyone can be an Fwit occasionally - like you are being right now.

No injury trolling was intended.

If it wasn't clear when I started the thread, it is clear now: Judd shouldn't have been playing.

Lock thread mods.

If you're named you're fit. There was no malice in your intent as far as I'm concerned.

Happy to lock the thread now though.

care to explain why you think Judd shouldn't have been playing you **** sucking arse bandit - not that there is anything wrong with being a **** sucking arse bandit mind you.

Relax.

Why would being named as sub be a bad thing and what would that have to do with getting a hyper extended type muscle injury? You sound lie a medico the way you make these statements - so go ahead and inform the Bay - otherwise a simple apology to the Bay for being an smart arsed injury troller would suffice- everyone can be an Fwit occasionally - like you are being right now.

How did he know that Judd would injure himself in the game?

Take a step back and have a think before getting carried away please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back