Chris Masten biting allegation

Remove this Banner Ad

The evidence is there and clear enough.

Evidence

The scar is old ...no blood ..so it didn't break the skin ....

Plus he's a piece of evidence ....just so,we are clear ...now tell me How someone bites with a mouth guard in place ?

Still awaiting that score update? I heard it was 80 to what?

How old are you?
Anything under 12 I'll move on. If you're over 12 your post is hilarious in that everyone is simply laughing at how immaturely moronic you are.
Back to the biting. This ain't a court of law and the AFL are likely to cite the likeliness of the incident occurring. Don't shoot me, it's a card they have played in the past. I dislike Suban and agree with many posters in their comments about him, but that doesn't justify a response like the one being accused. I truly don't get many WCE responses on these threads and blaiming Suban.
Both Masten and Silvagni have done very poor things. Personally what Silvagni did has no place anywhere and is the type of thing that warrants months. Somehow we've fallen into a trap of comparing it to other incidents and hence feel 3-4 weeks is enough.
Silvagni should cop 6 and Masten if found guilty something similar.
Both dreadful incidents.

Good comeback. The scenario above is your argument ie. No proof = it didn't happen. "I'm just not convinced he did hit you."

How do you bite someone with a mouth guard in while tumbling and rolling ...all in about four seconds ?

With no broken skin .......

That's darn flimsy evidence

Yay.. way to completely miss the point.
No I didn't miss the point, you just have little reasoning skills or reading comprehension. The argument is the evidence is inconclusive, in regards to proving that Masten intentionally bit him, and unless you have conclusive evidence you can't prove someone did something. It's all speculation.

Player with no reputation of on field misbehaviour, legally tackled then whacked about the head, wrestling ensues.

Player with reputation for on field misbehaviour, who has also been suspended in the past 2 years for putting his hands in another player's mouth, after clocking his opponent and gaining control of the wrestle for a while, is shown to have his hand around Masten's face.

Suban gets bucked off, Masten is now seemingly in control of the wrestle.

They separate, Suban is adamant he's been bitten and makes that clear to the umpire. Masten has a mouth guard in but Suban has marks on his arm seemingly consistent with a bite.

No blood/not enough for the blood rule, no attention required from medical staff.

There is one angle that shows the incident, from the wrong side, with no image whatsoever of Masten or Suban's faces, immediate reactions or any other key details.

Suban does not remonstrate further with Masten despite allegedly being bitten.

In any court of law he's safe. Trial by media/AFL looking to be seen to have acted will cost him a few weeks, but is an absolute farce if they suspend him for longer than 2-3 assuming the publicly available evidence is all they have.

This analogy would make more sense if Suban were not the one instigating wrestles every weekend and constantly giving opponents arm bars across the neck while they're on the ground. In this case, the bully got bitten and the little girl may get suspended from school.

Yup .....I actually think d..k heads like Suban what a reaction .....you went looking for it

No I didn't miss the point, you just have little reasoning skills or reading comprehension. The argument is the evidence is inconclusive, in regards to proving that Masten intentionally bit him, and unless you have conclusive evidence you can't prove someone did something. It's all speculation.
Huh? Many wish that's how the AFL tribunal worked but clearly it doesn't. Many cases where they have not needed conclusive evidence. BTW, I have never said Masten intentionally bit him.. how would I know that?

Player with no reputation of on field misbehaviour, legally tackled then whacked about the head, wrestling ensues.

Player with reputation for on field misbehaviour, who has also been suspended in the past 2 years for putting his hands in another player's mouth, after clocking his opponent and gaining control of the wrestle for a while, is shown to have his hand around Masten's face.

Suban gets bucked off, Masten is now seemingly in control of the wrestle.

They separate, Suban is adamant he's been bitten and makes that clear to the umpire. Masten has a mouth guard in but Suban has marks on his arm seemingly consistent with a bite.

No blood/not enough for the blood rule, no attention required from medical staff.

There is one angle that shows the incident, from the wrong side, with no image whatsoever of Masten or Suban's faces, immediate reactions or any other key details.

Suban does not remonstrate further with Masten despite allegedly being bitten.

In any court of law he's safe. Trial by media/AFL looking to be seen to have acted will cost him a few weeks, but is an absolute farce if they suspend him for longer than 2-3 assuming the publicly available evidence is all they have.
Probably best to wait and see what Mastens says. 18 pages in and everyone is all of a sudden well versed in law or how the system works at a kindergarten level.
Only 3 things Masten can say.
Not guilty, didn't bite.
Yes I bit him.
Yes I bit him, but because I had no other option and couldn't breathe or some ever whatever reasoning.
What are the penalties on such statements by Masten? No more throwing dumb insults or piping up about the result.
For me:
Scenario 1. Anywhere from nothing to still getting weeks.
Scenario 2. Anywhere from 3 weeks onwards.
Scenario 3. Anywhere from nothing to still getting weeks.

Others opinions on punishment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do find it rather telling that none of the Freo supporters have addressed the posts pointing out that Suban jumped on an opposing player who was actually playing footy and then wrestled him and grabbed him about the head with no provocation whatsoever. I suspect they know that he's a no-talent tosser and a dirty player who's not really worth defending.

Probably best to wait and see what Mastens says. 18 pages in and everyone is all of a sudden well versed in law or how the system works at a kindergarten level.
Only 3 things Masten can say.
Not guilty, didn't bite.
Yes I bit him.
Yes I bit him, but because I had no other option and couldn't breathe or some ever whatever reasoning.
What are the penalties on such statements by Masten? No more throwing dumb insults or piping up about the result.
For me:
Scenario 1. Anywhere from nothing to still getting weeks.
Scenario 2. Anywhere from 3 weeks onwards.
Scenario 3. Anywhere from nothing to still getting weeks.

Others opinions on punishment?
his arm was forced into my mouth after he wrestled me and grabbed me about the head with no provocation whatsoever and he then jumped on my back, i clenched my jaw due to the pain and bit him out of pure reflex. 0 weeks

I do find it rather telling that none of the Freo supporters have addressed the posts pointing out that Suban jumped on an opposing player who was actually playing footy and then wrestled him and grabbed him about the head with no provocation whatsoever. I suspect they know that he's a no-talent tosser and a dirty player who's not really worth defending.
Love how your first sentence came out almost intelligent and the next you've reverted to the Bay 13 crap like the rest of us.

I took a bite out of a ham & salad roll today .....evidence that Masten is guilty!

#amidoinitrite
thompsonsandwich69099_29d577cbd984738b9c912a6297.png

13/f/Cali...

You?

I have B cups, but you wouldn't know what they are... I heard you have no cups?
Congratulations on your premierships. It gives you infinite power in your retorts and as such I bow down to you.
Being so young I guess I can understand why you haven't grasped the difference between making a statement and asking a question.
Clue. You use question marks after a question. To be clear you don't use them after a statement.
That's ok you have 3 cups and won on the weekend. So that will keep the bills coming when you're old enough to work.

Love how your first sentence came out almost intelligent and the next you've reverted to the Bay 13 crap like the rest of us.

Well, he really isn't very good and I assume you've watched enough Freo matches to recognise that he is regularly instigating incidents with unsuspecting opponents. That doesn't mean that he deserves to be bitten, but it does make him a grade-A flog.

You clown....

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Masten biting allegation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back