Chris Masten will never be elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

meh, boring response, predictable from an eagle fan, but still boring.

The reality is that player development at Melbourne is far better than at West Coast, Masten is a good example of the gulf between the two teams.

Watts will play when Bailey thinks he's ready, but we don't need him to peform this year. The eagles on the other hand desperately need NicNat at his best each week.

Enjoy the season :D

We will see how you go when you don't play at the M.C.G.

Is this seriously the sort of post we are going to have to put up with from Melbourne supporters in the future?

I never thought they lacked class, but after a few wins its starting to show.

That post was more directed at the nuffy I was responding to, I like NicNat and think he'll be a great player but there's been some terrible posts by eagle fans in this thread.

Gee, you guys have glass jaws

meh, boring response, predictable from an eagle fan, but still boring.

The reality is that player development at Melbourne is far better than at West Coast, Masten is a good example of the gulf between the two teams.

Watts will play when Bailey thinks he's ready, but we don't need him to peform this year. The eagles on the other hand desperately need NicNat at his best each week.

Enjoy the season :D

Interesting.

Worsfold's led WCE developed Judd (brownlow), Cousins (brownlow), Kerr (runner-up brownlow), Cox (best ruckman of the modern era) and Glass (dual AA full back).

Recently we have developed LeCras, Hurn and Kennedy.

Who exactly have MFC 'developed' in the past 10 years?

If you're basing the 'development' of MFC players over the last year, while your kids are playing well they are hardly 'elite' yet.

As a Melbourne fan paying out on Masten.. how many years did it take Sylvia to warrant his draft selection?

It was a very good win by MFC tonight and they looked good, however its amusing that all of a sudden some Melbourne posters think they're the best thing since sliced bread.

That post was more directed at the nuffy I was responding to, I like NicNat and think he'll be a great player but there's been some terrible posts by eagle fans in this thread.

Gee, you guys have glass jaws

Im just starting to see an increase in wank responses from Melbourne supporters since they have started winning games. More of an observation then a winge. :thumbsu:

Im just starting to see an increase in wank responses from Melbourne supporters since they have started winning games. More of an observation then a winge. :thumbsu:

After round 2 the melbourne board was in self destruct mode, calling for bailey to be sacked and bracing themselves for another wooden spoon.

Tonight they'll probably tell us Bailey is the chosen one to lead them into the promised land and MFC will play finals this year.

3 weeks is a long time in football.

It was a very good win by MFC tonight and they looked good, however its amusing that all of a sudden some Melbourne posters think they're the best thing since sliced bread.

Where have I said that Melbourne are the best? Look, feel free to make stuff up if it helps your argument but all it does is make you look like a peanut.
Knock yourself out :thumbsu:

You Eagle fans a good at giving shit but you all have glass jaws.

After round 2 the melbourne board was in self destruct mode, calling for bailey to be sacked and bracing themselves for another wooden spoon.

Tonight they'll probably tell us Bailey is the chosen one to lead them into the promised land and MFC will play finals this year.

3 weeks is a long time in football.

Just like eagles supporters with woosha, one minute your saying sack him next your saying keep him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

April 3rd:

Though to be fair to you Demonheart, reading the forums probably wasn't that high on your priority list three weeks ago before you started winning. :p

Describing it as 'The entire MElbourne board' is a complete crock.

'A handful of people who are most likely opposition supporters trolling the board' is more like it.

Enjoying the season so far?

Edit: 16 members, yeah real great supporting evidence, lol what a peanut response

Enjoying the season so far?
Geez, you lack a bit of a sense of humour for someone whose team has started playing football properly this year. :p

Season's been alright, would have like to attend a few more games- unfortunately we don't start with 8 in a row in our home state, but I'll be there watching us give Fremantle a belting next week.

Where have I said that Melbourne are the best? Look, feel free to make stuff up if it helps your argument but all it does is make you look like a peanut.
Knock yourself out :thumbsu:

You Eagle fans a good at giving shit but you all have glass jaws.

lulz.

Reading and/or comprehension isn't really your strong point is it?

I never said that you said anything.

I said some MFC posters were going into meltdown around rd1/rd2. A simply search of your board would prove that.

Glass jaws? Happy to cop shit from most clubs, we're currently playing some pretty average football.

However getting trolled by a club coming off 2 wooden spoons and who haven't won a flag in something like 5 decades.. just doesn't seem right. :eek:

LOL, you Eagle fans are great at making stuff up.

Please keep posting this shiite, great entertainment

Re-read. Slowly.

Just like eagles supporters with woosha, one minute your saying sack him next your saying keep him.

I think there are those that want him sacked and those that give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Getting us into 2 GFs and winning 1 flag gives him a few extra credits in the bank.. but those credits are being used up pretty quickly.

Geez, you lack a bit of a sense of humour for someone whose team has started playing football properly this year. :p

Season's been alright, would have like to attend a few more games- unfortunately we don't start with 8 in a row in our home state, but I'll be there watching us give Fremantle a belting next week.

will you beat the traffic and stay 'til the end of the game?
after all it is a chardonnays home game.

can we please arrange for masten or that centre half back with a beard kick in from full back?

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrring it on princess

In his 3rd year now and Masten isnt really progressing as well as West Coast would of thought.

I predicted big things this year from Masten but he still has time to get it right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Masten will never be elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back