Traded Chris Yarran [to Richmond for Pick 19]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm saying clubs didn't have to court Martin. He begged any other club in the league to take him, and then when no-one wanted him he crawled back to Richmond on a small contract.

No, he accepted the contract Richmond had initially offered.

You need more facts, my lad.

Your posts are very entertaining, but they would go better with facts.

Even North will likely have more supporters than Carlton by next year, irrelevance is simply not a harsh enough word to describe what Carlton have become.

North offered pick #2345 for the entire Carlton membership.

Personally, I think it was overs...

I'm saying clubs didn't have to court Martin. He begged any other club in the league to take him, and then when no-one wanted him he crawled back to Richmond on a small contract.

Oh lord....The reasons clubs did not throw money hand over fist is when they inquired, they were told by all don't waste your time as Dusty loves the Tigers. His manager Ralph forced him to at least see one, in GWS and the only thing Dusty could talk about is how much he loves the tigers and Damien. unlike your players who just jump ship as soon as they can.

no...your list of almosts...didnt happen...so irrelevant..

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Holy hell, are you even capable of following any kind of narrative? :eek:

The original comment was that we successfully retain our players.
Then a Blues fan says "nobody tries to poach your players"
Then I point out 5 examples, including your own club, trying to poach our players, but failing, thus backing up the original comment, and disproving the second comment from the Blues person.
And then you made this comment? :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

You are, quite literally, the dumbest person on this forum. :thumbsu:

2880465-29703030.jpg
Ok then

Lmao....I think its you that's in denial with your failure to trade anything and the fact that your club has caught the Colliwobbles :D

Oh lord....The reasons clubs did not throw money hand over fist is when they inquired, they were told by all don't waste your time as Dusty loves the Tigers. His manager Ralph forced him to at least see one, in GWS and the only thing Dusty could talk about is how much he loves the tigers and Damien. unlike your players who just jump ship as soon as they can.

Beer n Skittles -- See? That's how you use facts in a BF post.

You should thank the nice Mr Tiger71 for showing you how it's done.

You know what else is going to be hilarious, Carlton going 0-22 in 2016 and possibly 2017.
Is that there scoreline against us in round one, do they have anyone left that can kick a goal, well maybe Yarran but he may well choose to sit out the season rather than be forced to play for that disaster of a club, it would be hard to blame him.

Mate, just because you say it doesn't make it so.

If he wasn't contracted, he still nominates Richmond and threatens to walk to the draft to get there for nothing. Do you agree with that one?

If he did that, Carlton would get nothing and he may still get to where he wants to go? Do you agree with that one?

Because he is contracted he can threats about sitting out for a year, but that makes him worse off than if he was uncontracted because he won't get to Richmond next year that way? Do you agree with that one?

If he does sit out for a year, are Carlton realistically any worse off than if he had walked uncontracted to the draft?

His contract effectively stops him from playing anywhere else next year without Carlton's say so.

This isn't rocket science. He needs Carlton's approval or his life just got harder for a year.

Arrghhhhhh, he's using his contract as he has to agree to a trade, it takes to parties, Carlton cant force him anywhere because of his contract, if they could they would be shopping him around but he is forcing carlton somewhere they dont want to be because....you guessed it, his contract. Everything I have said is true, I said he would sit out for a year and you reckoned that was made up BS, but guess what popped up in the media today. It's OK I figure your just way to tunnel visioned and aren't really reading what people post to you. Do me a favor, actually read what people post instead of looking like a fool. He is making demands of Carlton and threatening them, not the other way around. He maybe contracted but right now he is using it to his advantage. If you dont get it now you never will...

That's a lovely story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that there scoreline against us in round one, do they have anyone left that can kick a goal, well maybe Yarran but he may well choose to sit out the season rather than be forced to play for that disaster of a club, it would be hard to blame him.
Could be the worst team ever in AFL history, even worse then when the expansion teams first started.

The complete lack of self-awareness and logical consistency of the Carlton fans on this forum absolutely is mind-boggling.

Now, now, in their defense there is nothing lacking in their logical consistency.

Logic has been consistently absent from their ravings through the entire discussion! :p

upload_2015-10-21_14-34-11.png Neroli_M_FOX
Spoken to Chris Yarran, he's still hoping to be a Tiger next year but has NO intention to sit out 2016 if a deal isn't done. @FOXSportsNews
21/10/2015 2:21 pm

upload_2015-10-21_14-33-58.png Neroli_M_FOX
Yarran is still contracted to Blues & intends to honour that contract if Richmond/Carlton trade falls through. @FOXSportsNews
21/10/2015 2:22 pm

The AFL site reporting Carlton are moving closer to finalising the trade, sounds like we have called carltons bluff and they have folded

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Holy hell, are you even capable of following any kind of narrative? :eek:

The original comment was that we successfully retain our players.
Then a Blues fan says "nobody tries to poach your players"
Then I point out 5 examples, including your own club, trying to poach our players, but failing, thus backing up the original comment, and disproving the second comment from the Blues person.
And then you made this comment? :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

You are, quite literally, the dumbest person on this forum. :thumbsu:

gee thanks...glad to know ive taken the crown of all the richmond supporters...another win for the league!

It's an end of round compo pick, therefore not a first round, it comes after.

I think Richmond should just do the right thing and trade #12

Then this can all be over.
incorrect. you finished at the END OF the ladder, but it was still IN the ladder, not after it. Therefore it IS a first round pick.
It is an END OF FIRST ROUND PICK, not a start of second round...simples

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Chris Yarran [to Richmond for Pick 19]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back