Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had this pop up on my Facebook feed.
Norlane in Geelong. Says it all really.
(For those who don't know Norlane is probably the most bogan suburb in Geelong)
View attachment 315258
Probably has no room in the freezer due to the 25kg of chicken nuggets and 400 zooper doopers he got from chrisco.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the word from the bloke who delivers our airmail for sorting every night that there's plenty on the way to our region in Central Queensland (after we've just sorted plenty last week). Here's hoping they all come after this time next week across the fortnight I'm on leave so everyone else can sort them instead! Yep, it all starts again folks.

Those poor airmail workers.

Our thoughts are with them all during this challenging time.

Just had this pop up on my Facebook feed.
Norlane in Geelong. Says it all really.
(For those who don't know Norlane is probably the most bogan suburb in Geelong)
View attachment 315258

Norlane? What imbecile town planner came up with that hidious suburb name?

Edit: Which idiot town planner decided to name his new suburb by joining parts of a blokes first and surname together in one hideous concoction?

The suburb of Norlane was named after Norman Lane, a local serviceman from the district who died working on the Burma Thai Railway in 1943, after being captured in Singapore.[2]

Norlane? What imbecile town planner came up with that hidious suburb name?
Now Shane, to be fair, the suburb of Norlane (which I'm tipping would be a major catchment area for the good people at the Chrisco Hamper company) has one of the more recognisable landmarks in all of Victoria. The Harbour Bridge, Uluru and the Big Pineapple have nothing on this...

Norlane.jpg

Behold the wondrous Norlane Water-slide…. on the right hand side of the Princess Highway, tempting motorists for years as they drive on past heading for Geelong. Surely there is a Norlane Water-slide themed Chrisco Hamper offering a 5-ride wristband for 12 monthly payments of $7.50. It's not that far from the delicious and healthy fare of The Corio Roadhouse either…. the possibilities for this hamper are endless!

I'm all for shit canning chrisco but don't you dare talk ill of Zooper Doopers!

I saw Zooper Doopers in the supermarket yesterday and had a bit of a chuckle to myself thinking of this thread.

No zooper dooper hate here, i have a packet in the freezer myself. More a comment on quantity.

Indeed, zooper doopers aren't just for bogans. :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back