Christi Malthouse vs Sam Lane

Remove this Banner Ad

mark73 said:
Its an imaginary picture.I did dry reach eventually so I didn't get a complete scope but I'm sure your partner must have an adams apple.Either that or an extra drumstick. No probs. :thumbsu:

Tiff Cherry would have a nice little cherry but her teeth are yellow, Chrisi looks like a male version of Eddy Munster whereas Sam Lane is so dumb, you could convince her to try ANYTHING!!!
Sammy babe for me!

you idiot sheehan said:
Christie easlily. I've seen her up close and she's very tidy indeed. She's got a great bod. I can't understand why Strauchanie dropped her. He was doing very well for himself there.
Rumour has it Strauchnie dropped her for former pies strong man #7.

dumesny1 said:
If you were watching Before the Game this past week you would have seen Sam come out from behind the desk for the first time that I have seen. She actually looked quite.... well...... big.
thunder thighs?

3. saturday central news reader (sarah someone)
2.Tiff Cherry
1.Sam Lane

Honorable mention: Caroline Wilson:p

koc#41 said:
3. saturday central news reader (sarah someone)
2.Tiff Cherry
1.Sam Lane

Honorable mention: Caroline Wilson:p

Its Sarah Jones, and shes a stunner

Sam in the looks department mainly because of her great rack, but Christi because of her footy smarts. Not too bad on the eyes either mind you.

davey_magik said:
Wouldn't turn either of them down :thumbsu: .
Not sure about that, from some angles Sam looks pretty ordinary. Christi for me.
brownlow2_gallery__383x500,0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best poll so far, bout time someone tackled the important issues.

Christ has the all round package, but Sammy Lane has fabulous breasts especially for her size..

And would love to tell her old man that I am getting stuck into your daughter!!
Mick's a little scrawny old bitch anyway, can't believe someone said they were scared of him!!

Hmmmmmm, its a tough one actually, maybe Christi by a fingernail. I have actually seen Christi. She walked passed me outside the MCG when I went to Melbourne for the Melbourne/Adelaide game.

Here is a website that has a picture with both of them in it.
http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?mid=57552016&epmid=3&partner=Google

Why isn't Caroline Wilson in the mix? LOL!!!!

haven't been through the whole thread but can one of you bright sparks grab a head shot of christi and photoshop her dads moustache on?

might ensure she never has a partner with the lights on...

Remove this Banner Ad

Christi Malthouse vs Sam Lane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back